Worth owt?

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by stew72, Jun 14, 2006.

1. stew72 Forum Member

Before I turn the mk2 valver on my driveway into some kind of rolling storage facitility is it worth removing the headlining and the height adjustable seat belts?

Are these worth much?

Cheers :thumbup:

2. toddygti Forum Member

Nope

Not really mate. More hassle than its worth.

3. AndrewF Forum Addict

if the headlining is totally mint someone may want it....but its a serious pain to remove without damaging, and to transport it (ask rubjonny:lol:)

4. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

ive had a few people ask for the headlining out of the car im breaking, worth 10-20, but posting it is really out of the question, bend it and it's f*cked...

5. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

I had someone off the forum asking about a headlining, he turned up to buy it but didn't end up taking it as there was a smashed quarterlight's worth of glass on the floor of the car [:s]

Gimp :lol:

Getting back on track, if you can remove it without damaging it and store it safely, someone with a lesser Golf might want it as it's a nice upgrade for the crappy beige headlinings fitted to some models [xx(]

Seatbelts are MOT failures if they wear so may be worth keeping them :p