www.auto-performance.co.uk - Crap service

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by Trev16v, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

http://www.auto-performance.co.uk/

These people advertise a hell of a lot on eBay selling silicone hoses and various other bits and pieces. Their site boasts immediate despatch of goods.

After making my order via their site and paying with PayPal I actually ended up waiting over three weeks for my goods to arrive. Now this isn't an absolutely massive timescale I know, but I expect immediate despatch to mean just that, OR I at least expect a bloody email from them to keep me informed. When I finally managed to get hold of someone on the phone, the story was that the courier had collected the parcel from them, but other than that he could not tell me why they had not been delivered. So a second parcel was to be sent out. The vague explanation I received leads me to believe they weren't sent out in the first place.

What does really infuriate me is that I wrote several polite, clear and concise emails to these people asking where my goods had got to and I had NO reply whatsoever to any of my emails.

I got my goods eventually, but just utterly crap service, particularly where communication is concerned.

If only they had bothered to reply to my emails then I'd not be posting this.

Trev