y wont this sell its been on twice now ???

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by mk1beast, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

az alreddy sed, ur ad soundz like a chav iz sellin it, dat wud put me off strate away init

Word your ad better and lower your buy it now and I think you'd stand a better chance :)

2. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

don't break it just yet - try a new ad with the advice above on pistonheads and see how you get on, it is free after all.

One thing I don't get - is you can't be bothered to clean it to try and sell it? but then because no one wants to buy it looking like that you are willing to break it into tiny bits and sell them individually? which to me is a lot more hassle than cleaning a car for 2 hours lol
    [:s] :lol:

3. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

have you put it in scot ads i now of a guy looking for a m2 gti in aberdeen area
    he is looking in scot ads and pistonheads
    also try eastside

4. mk1beast Forum Member

ok i paid the gf to clean it tday so its going back on and ill put it on all the other sites to thanks for all the help . mushy tell ur mate please [:D]

5. Collie Forum Junkie

you lazy git, if you cant be arsed to clean it, did you ever even spend any time maintaining the car. Wouldnt touch it with a barge pole mate

6. D11BBA

D11BBA Forum Member

Ditto TBH

7. mk1beast Forum Member

f u collie oil,plugs an filter every 5000 miles . sorry like but i work bout 80 hours every week and id much prefer t change the oil and that than rub another lair of paint off like most on here .

8. mk1beast Forum Member

its not lazy just havent got time . how many of u work all day on a sunday cause i do every sunday

9. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

i dont have to - get paid enough monday to friday thanks :p

10. mk1beast Forum Member

well thats fine for u . just trying t let people c what im up against if ya know what i mean

11. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

yeah was only jesting!!! its just the advert looks like not a lot of effort was put in and it seems like you can't be arsed to clean it but hey - I clean my gti more than I do maintenance lol so it doesn't mean a clean car is a looked after one anyway!!!!

12. mk1beast Forum Member

yeah i put the advert on late 1 nite after working 13-15 hours so thats y it looks crap . was in a hurry t get t bed . the gf is in the middle of making a new ad she can spell unlike me .

13. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

I sold my GF 99 fiesta 1.3 on ebay for 1700!!!! there are people out there that will pay stupid money for things esp on ebay so don't give up hope yet!!!

14. mk1beast Forum Member

as i said i got offered 2k for mine by someone knows the car and knows how much time i have spent on it . i have no time for it now cause of mk1 project and work (not lazy or bone idle )

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  15. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

no mate just asked if my 16v was for sale and his wife did the same a month later
    he looked at my mates 16v to.
    have you got the original seats wot are they like

16. mk1beast Forum Member

na sold but iv got a set grey with red stripe door cards too i could nock the price down a bit if i kept the buckets

17. Collie Forum Junkie

Wash and shammy 45mins tops, if you aint got that time maybe its time you retrain and get a job that allows you to work to live not live to work.

Just wait til you got kids etc liike most other grown men, them you will see what having no time is.

18. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Fight, fight.

19. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

arn't you supposed to stop them?? :lol:

20. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Just clean the f*cking thing and stick it on Pistonheads!!!! [:x] [8-}]

If you are serious about selling then the first thing you should be doing is making sure it will sell. Surely you get a day off? Spend it giving the car a good going over, even it takes all day it`ll be worth it.

As said above you`ll spend more time stripping it for parts, than you would cleaning to a decent condition. False economy IMO.