Yay! free broadband!

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by PhatVR6, Oct 8, 2009.

1. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

I've been looking around for a new broadband deal, but because of where I live there isn't much choice due to the nature of the BT Exchange. anyway i didn't want to sign up to a 12 month contract knowing that they may upgrade it soon.

so, i got a new phone sim only deal off o2, and they offered me a pay as you go mobile dongle thingy for 15, half price. and, funny thing is it's only 15 for 30 days, which was cheaper than the broadband deal they were offering! sure it's slower, but it's mobile....

as they throw in free wifi usage with it, i can use the bt openzone wifi for nothing. I haven't even put a penny on the stick yet, but there is a bt openzone hotspot i can pick up at home. so free broadband, yay! no doubt i'll have to top the stick up now and then to keep it active, but how good is that!

2. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

nice but no openzone hotspot near me that's what i get for living in the sticks
    plenty in town and near work will have to have a look
    mind you i can get free wifi at work
    when it dose work[xx(]

3. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

i work for 02, and have a mobile broadband dongle. It is pretty good, cloud as well as bt openzone etc.

4. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

cloud what that hotels ?

5. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict