your corrado systems

Discussion in 'ICE' started by Riley, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

what setups have you corrado guys got?

im thinking of going for some components?
    but dont know what i need really [:s]

does it mean i will need custom door pods etc?

any pics of your systems would be good [:D]

cheers,neil.

2. Mark16v Forum Member

I've always had co-axials as I'm impatient and cheap, if I had the opportunity I'd always go for components as they are just superior sounding. Not familiar with the Corrado's interior but If its similar to every other car then mount the woofers in the door pods as normal and the tweeters either on the dash or the mirror backing plates. Either will do, bearing in mind that mouncing the sound off the windscreen is beneficial if you stick em at either end of the dash.

Shouldn't need rear speakers unless you like rear fill but spend as much money as you can afford on the amp and the front speakers and get a descent sub\box depending upon the music you mostly listen to.

Have a look in THIS thread as well as it's covering exactly what you're after just with a different car (altho not that different eh)

3. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

cheers m8 :thumbup:

read through that thread,interesting stuff!

ive always started off by having a sub build in the boot and ive never ended up with components,like you ive gone for co axials.

this time i wanna start with the components as everyone seems to reccomend it [:D]

im gonna draw some plans up of a full system and get bits at a time i think.

cheers,neil.