Ze Friday thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Admin, Sep 4, 2009.

1. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

You're going to get stabbed.

I'm going to cut my boat trailer to pieces with my new 13 angle grinder, then weld it into a more user friendly pattern, if I can get welding gas on a Saturday locally. Been to pub twice so far, now drinking in the house drawing up plans for the trailer. So far it works out at about 4400, and involves me just putting the boat in the water near the trailer, then a GPS will throw a magnetic anchor onto the front of it via a harpoon gun, and pull it in and onto the trailer using an electric winch.
    In reality, I'll spend the day drinking, swearing, getting shards of metal in my eye and having heavy things fall on my legs - probably breaking them.

2. Admin Guest

you best be;) :lol:

did you want me to find out what the competition have quoted too?

3. MR D Forum Member

Depends if they are looking for the best job,or the cheapest price ! What sort of sq footage ?

Edit due to fri night drinks

4. Admin Guest

we want both;) :lol:

i dont' know those figures toill monday, its not a massive place.

5. MR D Forum Member

No worries

6. vrbanana Forum Junkie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

7. coullstar Forum Member

Just back from a week in Norway, but going back Mon morning. Going to gatecrash a RR day tomorrow and finally get the Corrado on. Passat needs caliper unsticking and Im racing the bike on Sunday so busy weekend for me!!!

8. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

If I get bored with the boat trailer, I might actually investigate the scabby Audi - it can hardly keep up with the warning signals it flashes. Brakes low, brake bulb out, washer fluid low, petrol low, main beam light gone - it's like a game of Tetris watching it.

9. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

^^ not the best car to have for someone that only stops driving when the sump falls off or you get pulled over??

10. karmann gettit

karmann gettit Forum Member

Back in scotland today. Came home to flooding. House isn't too bad apart from the hall, but there are some very sorry looking cows over the road.
    A bit ****ed off because I wanted to use my new whirlpool bath thing and there are NO clean towels at all - everything is soaking wet!
    Taking a wine box in front of the fire and doing nothing in a minute, although I might make some cheese straws later as feeling in the mood for them and they only take 5 mins to cook.
    The golf is looking nice and clean though thanks to the rain which I think is the same rain that has been doing TSC's caddy. Thank goodness I don't have a land rover yet, it would be gutting.
    Have a fab weekend everyone!