1.6 GTD - Workhorse of the gods!

Discussion in 'Diesel' started by jronnquist, Apr 23, 2007.

1. fat_butcher New Member

Hi all you golf gtd / gti enthusiasts i have a 1990 golf gtd for sale with full gti spec i.e interior big bumpers its a five door in red has a performance air filter twin upswept dtm tail pipes lowered suspension after market 5 spoke alloy wheels debadged after market grill grilled and grooved disks ...unfortunatley the car has no tax and mot but in my honest opinion will require very little to get it through i.e two front tyres and a couple of exhaust rubber mountings the car has had a recent diesel pump battery and alternator ..... the car does not actually belong to me ..its a freinds who was doing up the car to gti spec whilst taking his driving lessons so the car has been stood on my drive as he`s added bits to it ..i had the car running the other day and all seemed well except for a rubber stopper being missing of the first diesel injector ...throwing out diesel when running lol...... also the car has some minor surface rust scabbing on the bottom of the four doors non bigger than a 50p bonnet is a little faded and has two tiny dents about the size of 10 p on both rear quarters and a small dent on the rear hatch trying to be as honest as possible ..... the car is located in county durham and my freind wants to sell the car due to unexpectantly coming into some money and has decided he wants a much newer car so the car is for sale for offers around the 300 pound mark as he is only really intrested in recouping the money he has spent on parts etc not the actuall price which he paid for the car i any queries email me on hollaluluharry@hotmail.com and i will send you some pictures via email and also give you his number and you can give him a call ....many thanks fat_butcher