2l 8v flywheel

Discussion in '8-valve' started by darrren, Jul 27, 2011.

1. milesmk2 Forum Member

That's a lot of money, especialy for what seems like almost no gain.

Think I will go for the KR instead.

2. darrren Forum Member

saying that its not all about big bhp. I have a mk6 fiesta zetec s tdci as my daily,its mapped and i had it rolling roaded,its 114bhp,but its got like 260torque,and it really is suprising,and ive suprised alot of people with it. Main thing is the torque,bloody brilliant car if im honest. Im guessing with a 2l bottom end your going to get similar torque,but more revs being a petrol,so im still going ahead with it,plus i loe my golf even though ive never driven it lol.

3. G60KG

G60KG Forum Member

Well the main chunk of that was to get the head done which you would end up spending on any head. I wouldn't bother with a kr just go with an abf if you are wanting 8 spare valves :lol: I wanted something that is fun to rev through the gears on twisty back roads and that's exactly what I've got, great torque very early on

4. milesmk2 Forum Member

I would go ABF but I already have a complete KR setup. And I do mean complete.

5. smokeys83 New Member

Hi Darren. Sorry I got my info wrong about this fly wheel. I honestly though you could use it going on what I was told. unfortionately I bout this of eBay and was going off what the seller. 027105273D this is the code on the wheel and when I weighed it it came in at 7kg. Any one who knows what it's good for let me know!

I have a hotgolf fly wheel and have no issues with it what so ever. And mines driven daily. Hotgolf flywheel FTW

6. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin