6k Scirocco on ebay

Discussion in 'Scirocco' started by VeedubyaGTi, Mar 21, 2005.

1. madmonkey Forum Addict

Don't think it's done enough miles to get to and from a test station over the years... [:D] :lol:

2. nuttinnew Forum Member

Doesn't make me miss mine.

Much.

[:^(]

3. stew72 Forum Member

Just read the questions. It seems the bottom line even withot the plate is 4.5k.

better make space in the garage again then matey....... [:D]

4. daviddd Forum Member

Yes you're both right, you hardly ever see them. Yes they are quite rare, It's just that there's always plenty on Ebay for sale, at rock-bottom prices which makes me think they're common i.e. in good supply. I guess there are few around right enough, but plenty of these are not used / up for sale. A rare car that's easy to get - there's a novelty! [:s] :lol:

5. Jeff Forum Junkie

i think theyre all at rock bottom prices because they are all in a bad state of repair.

6. FinMk3 Forum Member

To be fair, the the Mk1 Scirocco is a bit prone to the tin worm as are all early watercooled VWs (and my Mk3 Golf funnily enough [:s] ) The one in question here looks in showroom nick without having been restored and is very low mileage, thats pretty rare if you ask me. Ok, it's not a "Storm" but I dont think he's too far off the mark asking 4.5k. If it was mine it just wouldn't be for sale at all, at any price.