Any pussy lovers here?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gareth83, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

a few pics finally:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

can anyone advise what jabs he will need and when? what about using frontline and also worming?

can anyone also recommend a acratching post / play house? or are they all novelties that they don't end up using?

2. paulyDMX Forum Member

Once sunny St Albans, now delightful Deal, Kent
    After our dog died at the beginning of the year our house felt weird and empty, so we recently re-homed a couple of kittens that needed somewhere to live.

It's strange going from a 6'+ 10 stone dog that couldn't hide no matter how hard he tried, to two pets that disappear in the house for hours on end!

I'll get pics up!

3. paulyDMX Forum Member

Once sunny St Albans, now delightful Deal, Kent
    Luna (black and white) and Flynn (tabby and white) doing what they do best - sleeping!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

very similar in markings to tink (rip)

[​IMG]

she was also partial to a bit of upside down sleeping

[​IMG]

miss her badly

5. Admin Guest

Thankfully got rid of the cat this weekend back to the GF parents. Though i'm sure she will make an appearance at our new place.

6. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

I tried training the cat a few months back to be let out rather than using the litter tray and the ****er peed all over my duvet as a result. Luckily I saw him do it so threw the duvet out before it could leak onto the mattress.

Today I took off the cushions of the sofa to plump up the seats etc. As I came back in the room he had peed all on teh one cushion and sofa!! Absolutely stank!

I have just finished using a 10:1 mix of Water/APC and got the George out to clean it up. I have just sprayed it with this which I remembered I had down my folks gaff:

[​IMG]

Hopefully the smell wont come back.

I now have him booked in tomorrow to be neutered.

Any tips to stop them doing this??

7. Admin Guest

sure enough the thing is back at our new place, fcking fed up of it[:x]
    I hate cats, dirty horrible things.

8. badger5

badger5 Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

nothing dirty about them

mine is lovely

[:D]

9. Admin Guest

They can sometimes be a right pain [8(] ours was a bit like that, squirt him with water if he goes near the sofa or bed and try and keep an eye on him or put him one room with a litter tray.

To help stop them going again in the same place (or corners of rooms) put down a slice or two of orange peel.