Awesome GTI - Good and Bad

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by mr.brown, Oct 23, 2003.

1. spellmaster Forum Member

Good! They sorted me out with a full set of vibra-mounts for 250 (second hand but there mint) also gave me discount on polly bushes.
    Great thing is that there car nuts first business men second. they realy know there sh*t but they can be bussy (and thus forgetfull). But if they ever do u can be sure if u hassel them they will still pick up the phone and be nice! unlike some who take ur money and run

2. andy c New Member

I agree with all of the positive comments, and will add one of my own:
    My car needed a new steering rack, a previous owner damaging the original one somehow. Not only were they a good price, but the service was excellent, I couldn't decide whether to return as I thought more engines noise was present, when I did, they pointed out a small problem with the rubber seal, and sorted it straight away, no extra charge.

I've had them service both my VW's for a couple of years, and are about the only ones I'd trust. My brother is also happy with the APR chip on his VRS Skoda.

3. c13tay Forum Member

Have been dealing with awesome now for over 10 years on and off without any problems whatsoever - Until now - just lost the faith !!!

4. g60 pb Forum Member

I've never had a problem with them :)...