Cheers, HIC.

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by Trev16v, Jan 30, 2004.

1. madmonkey Forum Addict

Hell I ain't paying that for my 1.8 Vento (all mods etc etc) track days yadda yadda 295 (ish) FC.

That's with HIC too, and I'm 29 with full no claims.

2. Ramblin Forum Member

WTF how couldi get lower then, i dont have time to shop around as the time i get home from work means most places are closed.

also online as soon as you mention you have mods then they tell you to call their office

3. madmonkey Forum Addict

Having said that 3 years no claim to full no claims might make a bit of a difference. [:s] Dunno

4. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

They are a complete joke, I would never go back with them...I have also found out that Insuring my Vento is cheaper with Direct Line than HIC.

I had the same problem with the tax situation, they kept sending me cover notes with the wrong information so I couldnt get tax...and then it took them about 2 months to send the full insurace details/package through...I dread to think what would happen if you got a producer and you needed your docs within 14 days. [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [a lot of hate] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [/a lot of hate]

5. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Well, funnily enough, I got the cover note through this morning. On a Saturday morning, after only phoning them up late Friday afternoon! I'm quite amazed actually. I've never jumped with so much excitement over a dull piece of paper...

Got my new car taxed. I'm happy.

It scares me to hear of stories of them taking up to two months to send documents through.

6. AndrewF Forum Addict

while were on the subject of HIC, do they have a website? if so, anyone have the address, google isn't bein helpful!

7. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

There's no website. There's no email.