Club Gti Crimestoppers! Vee_Dub_Dan

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by Jamie_pyrite, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Admin Guest

trouble here is the guy doesn't want to get in contact and is dragging his feet over it all. The club will always want to take both sides of the story.

and generally reading round forums if someone is out scamming folk they don't hang about for a cup of tea and a chat about it all, they just disappear.

these issues are few and far between. The forum classifieds ( like many other sites who sell stuff) after all works on trust, but at the same time the forum doesn't carry any responsiblity for those adverts placed.

we ( the mods, admin and forum users) will do our best to sort out a situation and help those in need with info.

2. ambrose89

ambrose89 Forum Member

cool, can you just settle this for me once and for all..
    which is best 8v or 16v ??:lol:

3. Jamie_pyrite Forum Member

^^^ Shush! We don't want WWIII! :lol:

4. Admin Guest

i've always been a big fan of the 8v... 16v to me just seems overly complicated and pointless.:lol:

bu this conversation can be carried on in the 8v vs 16v thread;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  5. mk1beast Forum Member

i just sent him a pm saying na na na na na ... space pirates f*nny . that ill teach him !

6. madmonkey Forum Addict

Sounds like a c*nt tbh.

7. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

if you know his name.. and he Lives in Oxford, then head over to www.b4u.co.uk or com and get a free electrol roll check done to get his address and home phone number.