"Do you know who I am??"

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by PhatVR6, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

Known to none Hated by all :lol:

2. Admin Guest

reason number one why i like amonimity! ;)

can't imagine an upset forum user at inters having a pop at me... :lol: ;)

recognise a lot of people at shows and stuff.

3. craggsy Forum Member

Don't really want to be known as i'm a tad quiet with meeting new people. Have met PhatVR6 when i went to get a back seat off him. And a couple of others briefly at utterly veedubberly in 2002. Really should get out and about a bit more then things might change and i might wanna get involved

4. DarrenW Forum Junkie

You talked to me at GTI Festival last year didn't you? I guess the big 'DarrenW' written in shoe whitener (aircooled show thing I guess) gave my identity away :lol:

5. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

None of you know what i look like so no! Well apart from a handfull of ppl. So ill be in stealth mode at inters :p
    But im probily most known for being young... :lol:

6. veedubber Forum Member

i know quite a lot of people in the scene, whether they wanted to know who i was is a different story :lol:

I was more recogniseable (SP) when i had the white lowrider though, than today being chaueffer (SP) driven around to the shows

stef

7. binliner Forum Member

the coolest thing is when people recognise your car

well at least it would be [:$]

8. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

But unrecogniseable from how you look now. You must have been a good 5 stone heavier and looked totally different.

9. Golfgirl Forum Member

I'm not that well known because I've not really been to that many shows - getting to know more people all the time though [:D]

I had to laugh a couple of weeks back when I PX'd my Mk 3 for the R32. VW main dealer were on the phone to Andy Chappel form Volkswizard (who agreed to take my car off VW cos they offered me peanuts for it) and when the salesman was on the phone to him asking if he wanted a black Mk 3 16v Andy asked if it was Golfgirl's car [:D] I didn't know I was that famous [:s]
    Edited by: Golfgirl

10. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Yeah as binliner said. You lot will probily reconise the car. Well if you looking in the car park for some reason! [:s]

11. superden Forum Addict

Same here :lol: :thumbup:

Funny thing is I bet I could recognise loads of people off here now and they would have no idea who I was ...

Ah ... anonimity :lol:

12. Guests Banned

Im a no body in the VW scene, as only got the gti at the start of march and not taken her out anywhere yet.

However, im a very well known around my area an on many different areas in lincs/cambs area as im PR person for my website and that gets me pretty well known with show organiser(free tickets), website owners/admin and just a load of people!

I plan to get to know more people in the VW scene one day soon...maybe!

13. mk1vdub Forum Member

I am not known on the scene and I don't really know anyone either [:^(] but I would definately like to get more involved, I suspect I may have to get to more shows and meets and chat to people although not knowing what anyone really looks like probably won't help. I will say if anyone recognises the car anywhere do come and say hi!

14. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

:lol::lol:LOL:lol::lol: ;)
    I like to think, if people know me, it's cos I let them, & that makes them special :hug:

No, honestly every one knows someone, it's nice to go places/shows and to see faces you know, say hello, and speak to people because you want to, not cos there cars nice,fast & magazine featured [:-B]
    if your new to the scene, & you want to go on the hunt for idols, don't find me, or PhatVR6 [:[]

Quick shout out to everyone in my regions,

15. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

nobody likes me
    everybody hates me
    think i'll go eat worms :)

16. harry_the_cake Forum Junkie

[​IMG]

"I am licking a picture of the Phat's VR6 right now. He is soo famous that he makes me do a sex wee"

:lol: :lol:
    Edited by: harry_the_cake

17. VR6T

VR6T Forum Member

Poeple know my car rather than me for sure.....

Who I am I again.............

18. janet edwardson Forum Member

You must all know me.....I am the girl with the pile of sh*te rallye with the bad hair and the face like the back end of a bull having a sh*te :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. DarrenW Forum Junkie

:lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: Superb!

20. Higgim Forum Member

I have a picture of Phat from an old copy of The Golf when his local club were all in a line up together. He had hair then :lol:

Anyway, I'm more of the silent type that stands at the back of the crowd and listens and laughs. You need all types of personalities to make this scene work, and work it does. Give yourselves a big hand. :clap: