"going cold turkey"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slythe_guy, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Valleys boy Forum Member

:lol::lol:OK then, perhaps he should be given some sort of medal for services to mankind, but to give him his own TV show? [:s]

2. superden Forum Addict

:lol: :lol:

3. Admin Guest

famous for shagging an fat pig of an ugly bird?

4. superden Forum Addict

Most people would probably prefer to f*ck a fat birds pet pig than that rancid bloater [xx(]

5. KieranC Forum Member

I found it interesting to see how severe the withdrawl symptoms are... plus the clinic place is in harrogate where I live... but I agree with some of the earlier points, woohoo, they're going from scum of the earth to normal human beings... give em a medal! i'll go out robbing old women then document my return to the straight and narrow, maybe they'll give me a medal too?
    it did stink of big brother in the way it was presented... fuck reality tv

6. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Haven't seen it, but are they actually going cold turkey or doing Methadone therapy?
    Methadone (expensive) kills far more junkies than heroin does, mainly because the govt. is unwilling to prescribe heroin (cheap) in slowly decreasing doses so that they can taper off the drug, rather than going cold turkey then 7 days later going back to crap street heroin.
    Much like they dole out SSRI's to people with anxiety/depression/PMT/anything else, while claiming they are non-addictive - a quick Google for "Paxil" will tell you quite the opposite.
    Back to the days of the "non-addictive" Valium......

7. VR6Will Forum Member

I wonder what happened to them all after going cold turkey? Do you think they are still clean?

8. DubSi Forum Member

It surprised me they didn't put them INTO the Big Brother house [8-}]