Golf Mk2 Wiring Nightmare!

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by Chrismontgomery8, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Chrismontgomery8 New Member

ok well i have only got the red plug and the yellow plug left to connect now but still i have nothing. no spark and no fuel any ideas???[:^(]

2. funkbaron Forum Junkie

I'll gaurantee you none of those plugs have anything to do with your engine not starting, mine still has those free hanging, athough I'm attaching the VSS fusebox to ECU signal cable later. - look on my thread http://www.clubgti.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102491 , on page 9 it outlines everything needed to be plugged up to the CE2 box to get the engine running - basicly, the 3 white engine harness plugs, the red/yel ECU live feed and the motronic ECU relay. You may also need to use the VR6 fuel pump relay, which goes into position 12 on the diagram on my thread, depending what car the engines going into, the digi fuel pump relay works fine too.

The white plug with the red wire looks like the rad thermo switch 12v feed, mine was a different setup to that though.