Golf rallye or corrado vr6...?

Discussion in 'Corrado' started by G40chris, Aug 10, 2005.

1. b'locks Forum Addict

Rallye's are overrated and look pants IMO. Who cares if they're motorsport bred? WTF did they win? They're cack, even VW would admit it. [:D]

Corrado VR6 tbh. :)

And the only mk2 Golf worth having is the G60 LTD imo [8D]

2. b'locks Forum Addict

And yes I know the LTD was cack in motorsport too but it's still loads better than a Rallye [:D]

3. NicD Forum Member

Took my Rallye for an MOT a little while back, i've known the garage owner for 20 odd years, pulled up and the conversation went along following lines:

"Another new car! Not fussed on that bodykit though, don't you find LHD akward?"

Std reply of "Just MOT it you c*nt" Rolled car on ramps, put bonnet up, got back in car.

"Is that a supercharger?"

Yup, car goes up in air.

"f**k me!! its got 4wd!!"

And then followed a half hour conversation with the garage lads about the car, even got a free cup of tea.

Everywhere i go in the Rallye it attracts attention, most people want to know about it, everyone thinks its cool as f**k. Had a kid in a mk1 driver stop me and ask about the car, converstaion started with "Is that really a Rallye?"

A Corrado while a nice looking car will never attract the same attention.

4. G40chris Forum Member

think the majority like the rallye then. not saying anything against the raddo but the rallye is just awesome. mention to someone that its 4wd and they dont believe you. went to german and swedish theother day and they had never heard of one.

even went to vw for bits, one salesman wanted to buy the car off my brother as he knew what it was and the other who had worked there for 15 years had only ever seen 1