"Hard man" Ross Kemp

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PeeJay, Nov 3, 2005.

1. thebluebus Forum Junkie

i'm not talking about her slapping you. If she feels the need to punch you square in the face then she can only expect the same back IMO. Equal rights for woman and all that!

2. Dub Dave Forum Member

amen to that

3. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

I would hit a woman if she deserved it. I think the debate is more about when they deserve it.

4. prof Forum Addict

[​IMG]

"do you like my new moustache?" said Ross Kemp yesterday

5. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

A woman never 'deserves' to be hit.

I don't think i'd ever hit a woman - if I feared for my life then I 'might' hit her but if a woman hit me at any other time, i'd just walk away... So it stings for a bit - big f**king deal. As Peejay says, guys are naturally stronger than gals.

My point was why is everyone taking the urine out of the guy (Ross Kemp) when he's phoned the police on his missus. She wallops him and because he doesn't stick up for himself by planting one on her suddenly he's this big pussy - wtf???? [:s]

6. thebluebus Forum Junkie

care to explain why under no circumstances a woman deserves to be hit?

7. thebluebus Forum Junkie

btw i'm not some woman bashing nutter...i just think that saying a woman should never be hit simply because she is a woman is complete bullsh!!t.

8. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

Because guys are naturally bigger and stronger than girls. Let's face it, most guy on girl fights you'd probably back the guy to win... It's unfair.

TBH i'm also a guy who would walk away from most fights though either with a guy or a girl. That's not to say that I'm always going to but there's always some t**t waiting to bottle you or something. It's never really worth it.

Having said that, if you start on either my family or my girlfriend I will knock you the f**k out no questions...

9. thebluebus Forum Junkie

so if a big girl starts beating the sh!!t out of some skinny guy, does she deserve to be hit?

of course she does
    Edited by: thebluebus

10. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

No - I just pin her arms to her side and march her away... No need to get violent with her just restrain her.

11. mark Forum Member

i wouldnt hit a women, but i'd shake the poo out of her

:)

12. thebluebus Forum Junkie

skinny guy is weak and cant hold her back. She is punching his face in, blood everywhere, teeth starting to fly......is he allowed to hit her yet?

13. Dubya Forum Junkie

Hitting a woman in self defence is OK. Hitting a woman back because she has hit you is not self defence.

Domestic violence is wrong whether it is the man hitting the woman or vice versa.

Ross Kemp has set a good example by going to the police. There are far too many many women who sit there with a busted up face or a broken arm and say 'well he loves me really, he didn't mean it' rather than going to the police.

14. Finallygotmygti Forum Member

I guess it's just one of those personal judgement calls. I wouldn't - it's how i've been raised. I'd just take the beating. Having said that, there can't be many women out there bigger than me (or at least who I couldn't restrain) so I'm unlikely to ever face that situation.

If he's getting his face mashed up and losing teeth left right and centre then I could understand him hitting a woman though...

15. PeeJay Forum Junkie

In my book that falls into the .00001% or mortal danger clause, but if he's being dealt with that badly he's probably better of running. :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm from Cardiff you want to see some of the Female (I use the term loosely) Bruisers from "ladies" rugby teams rolling around our nation capital on a Saturday night. I may be old fashioned, but I can't see me doling out a female dog slap if they start something.

16. thebluebus Forum Junkie

:lol: i had cardiff in mind whilst writing most of that mate. Some right scary 'ladies' there
    Edited by: thebluebus

17. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

My mate punched a girl well hard in the tit which really hurt her. She lamped him in the face and loosened his tooth, then I shagged her that night.
    [8D]

Forgot why she deserved it now but she did and she was nasty in the sack. :thumbup:

18. stew72 Forum Member

Society does.

The law shouldn't. Assult is assult. It becomes an issue when the assailant is more powerful than the victim, regardless of gender.

Personnally I won't hit a girl unless she decides to go for the crown jewels. One warning then its open season.
    Edited by: stew72

19. superden Forum Addict

Well said.

Size/strength shouldnt be an issue.

A 5ft woman hits a 6ft man with a frying pan and cracks his head open.

What difference does her size/strength make ?

:)
    Edited by: superden

20. RichS

RichS CGTI Regional Host

I don't read the Sun (or any other papers) but didn't she instigate an anti-domestic violence campaign in the Sun, once she became editor?

Might be thinking of someone else, but it rang a bell.