Have you ever peed for so long

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dan W, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Dan W

Dan W CGTI Regional Host

that you've got bored and tried to cut it short and 'tuck it in'

A word of advice. Don't do it

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

never cut short, just up the speed! everyone can do that right?!

3. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

No, but I was hit by some fever this week and at one point was shivering so severely and violently I simply couldn't aim at all.

4. Admin Guest

yes this evening whilst walking back home from drinks with the neighbours, three pints had, love living in the countryside

5. WEZ

this fever:

[​IMG]

6. Dan W

Dan W CGTI Regional Host

Not as bad as the random 'split stream' that happens out of the blue. You flop it out all normal then find you have two streams coming out in completely opposite directions. You then have to make the choice of which stream you aim in the pan and which one you leave to spray on the floor. This is not a problem when you have your first 'sit down' pee in the morning of course

7. Trev16v

I thought that was only me it happened to sometimes, due to deformity or something.

If you're talking about sit-down pees though then this is going to get scarily like Edition38 where virtually all the males on there have admitted to it :lol:

8. Dan W

Dan W CGTI Regional Host

We used to do a drinking forfeit that meant you'd have to spend the rest of the night doing 5 yr old pees,having a whiz with your pants and trousers pulled right down to your ankles!

9. stella

stella Forum Junkie

I love this club - it's so educational! lol

10. oldnick

oldnick Paid Member Paid Member

The trick with twin exhausts is to increase flow rate, takes commitment though.

The worst pee I had went on long enough that suddenly my kidneys hurt so much I collapsed on the floor:(

Luckily it happened at a friends nice clean house not the pub :)

11. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

When you wee in both direction dont you have a bit of jiz obscuring your japs eye?

I've overflowed a 2litre Coke bottle before now :o (with wee, not jiz). Trev, I had a similar illnes a couple of weeks ago, its probably an STD between us!!

12. Trev16v

Which means... your mum :o

13. thegave Forum Member

What you do is you gotta close the wastegate, let the boost ramp up before you release it again.

Lots of practice results in benefits that can be seen or more importantly felt elsewhere

14. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

A Twofer can also be caused by a stray pube becoming lodged across the jap's eye. I speak from experience, having pished all over my mum's bathroom floor last night. My bro's facecloth was used to clean it up - rinsed once in cold water, then left as it was, ahahaha.
    I left at 7am, before any of the lazy buggers were up...

15. G-Man Forum Junkie

^^^ PMSL :lol:

I always 'lady-wee' in the mornings but I know someone at work does all the time as I moaned one day why is the toilet seat always down and someone admitted they only wee whilst sitting down.

The worse is when you're going at full pace and the urinal starts filling up so you have to do a 'switch' to the next urinal before it overflows.

16. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

My work is terrible for that - they have sensors that start the flush about 5 seconds after you start the flow. And the drainage is always blocked up. I have, on one fine occasion, managed to fill all four urinals to avoid overflow. It was a thing of beauty. Nipped it off in between each one, and did the cleaners a favour.
    In a pub, I'd just let rip in the sink...

17. Dan W

Dan W CGTI Regional Host

Ill never forget going for a pee in a local night club and stopping immediately in mid flow when a girl burst in and squatted over the sink next to me. She couldn't hold on whilst waiting in the queue for the ladies. We have classy birds 'round 'ere

18. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

In some respects I think I have lived a sheltered life,
    Years ago I worked in a garage on Liverpool docks, we had a taxi driver that had knocked about owner for the past 45years and was known as one of the lads, sat on the back of the bus but of a tough nut, you know the type!we we're howling with laughter when he told us he could never pee standing up, always taught to sit, to this day don't know if he was being serious or winding up, he wasn't much of a joker

TSC : I can picture that being done in a film by Jim Carey or someone, write it in to a comedy writer or something!

19. Jommanjo Forum Member

Lol at this thread!

20. WEZ

How did you enforce the forefeit? [:|]