Have you ever peed for so long

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dan W, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Dan W

Dan W CGTI Regional Host

I'd pull their trousers and pants down for them of course

2. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

I owe my mate a new door for his splitty - the boss man was not driving, and there was nowhere he could pull over - so I opened the door and let fly. Door nearly came off, it wasn't in the best nick anyway, but when we stopped at the roundabout his nice new door was all dented by the wind, and the door card covered in (by then) dried TSC "2 days of drinking nothing but Bourbon" pish.
    Sorry Tim!

3. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

Me, Myself and Irene!!

4. Bruce T Forum Member

Apparently it's called a Gypsy's eyelash! Nout worse in the morning...

5. Bruce T Forum Member

Nothing better than a good sit down pee when you've a had a long day at work. Get in, coat off, straight in the bog, drop trow and have a nice little sit down and check the forum on your phone while peeing like a powerful horse :lol:

6. eightvalve Forum Member

drunken sex = P155 both ways lol

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  7. Tristan

Tristan Paid Member Paid Member

I got caught short once in a camper van driving home across England, there was a massive diversion off the motorway, and I had to follow the guy in front as I didn't know the route, and my phone was dead... I was on pain , I needed to pee so bad , so I had to empty a bottle of water out the window, then try pee into that whilst driving! Firstly I just jammed it against my todger, but the air in the bottle couldn't escape and started inflating my Old Man! Uncomfortable and unsettling sensation that. Of course I had to go again a shirt while later.. Which meant emptyin that Golden Spray out the window.. Felt sorry for the guy following me. The worst of all was that there was a perfectly sound loo on the camper but I couldn't park up and get back to it...

8. salsheikh Forum Member

this thread is ace!

9. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Is that the jizz that's a gypsy's eyelash, or the stray pube? It's important that I know these facts. Someone in my office seems totally unable to hit the urinal, so the floor is always a bit pishy. We have an ancient cleaner who cleans the toilets, and every day she comes out of the men's bog with a totally disheartened look - it just says "I've cleaned that floor perfectly, but I know that within about an hour it'll be drenched in urine again."
    I'd like to let her know the real name for the issue, so she can put up a little sign or something.
    "Please inspect the tip of your knob for a Gypsy's Eyelash before using the urinal".