how long do dubmeister take?!

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by Jolfa, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Tubthumped Forum Junkie

Oh.. forgot to add.

I'm up for thumbwars anytime... :lol:

And ignore Mat_MK3---- he isn't even alowed to cross the road without holding his mums hand. :lol:
    Edited by: Tubthumped

2. Phil

Phil Forum Member

Aye - Don't get the wrong guy and go hitting Mat's dad. Mat will be in the passenger seat. :lol: :lol:

3. Admin Guest

Well i have used dubmeister for my plates and holders took a while but he kept me informed all the way through, though i had to keep asking, 4 weeks i think it took all in.

wouldn't use them again,

clubgti thumbwars any one?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  4. Andy_T4 Forum Member

Cheers for bothering to post - some companies that are slated on here are too arrogant to bother. Your explanations are understandable, and I feel for you - it must be a nightmare! This doesn't change the fact that you could have replied to my first email, telling me your camera had broken. You certainly could've replied to my second, a month or two later! Yours isn't the only company in the world that has problems with suppliers - I doubt there's a company in existance that doesn't!
    Alien as it might seem to you, there are dub after-market suppliers in this country that are customer focused enough to let the customer know what's happening! :p
    I'll give you a month to clear the backlog & maybe try to phone you again.
    Edited by: Andy_T4

5. The_Dubmeister New Member

Hey Tubthumped,
    Ok fair enough, If you want a discount for Elite 1000, no probs.. Plate quality is improved after I complained and sent on ur comments from another posting you did..(customer feedback..) Latest plates are treated in a different temp on the manufacture and raw plates are a different brand. We will be using the same supplier as they have responded to this feedback well. However I'm getting my own machine, and going over there to be trained this summer!!

Contact me to discuss any discount, this also goes for Club GTI members...dunno if I'm allowed to say this here!

Paul (Dubmeister)

6. The_Dubmeister New Member

Hey Tubthumped,
    Ok fair enough, If you want a discount for Elite 1000, no probs.. Plate quality is improved after I complained and sent on ur comments from another posting you did..(customer feedback..) Latest plates are treated in a different temp on the manufacture and raw plates are a different brand. We will be using the same supplier as they have responded to this feedback well. However I'm getting my own machine, and going over there to be trained this summer!!

Contact me to discuss any discount, this also goes for Club GTI members...dunno if I'm allowed to say this here!

Paul (Dubmeister)

7. Bolo New Member

Rh Caps From Dubmeister

Order like 4 weeks ago. Asked specifically that I wanted them before christmas so my gran has something to wrap up and give me on the day

I rang and rang and rang. When I was lucky enough to get through during their 4 hour operating window per day I was given promises and told they would be here.

They shut down on the 19th for christmas and didnt even bother calling me to tell me what was going on with the order.

LAZy BONE IDLE

PEOPLE LIKE THESE DONT DESERVE YOUR MONEY - GO SOMEWHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY CALL AFTER 1PM!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DUBMEISTER - THE WORST SHOWER OF **** IN THE BUSINESS.

8. Bolo New Member

I wouldnt mind his address right now. IM FURIOUS!

I'm seriously considering opening up an e-shop and competing directly with him in a very aggressive fashion just to teach this prick that if you neglet the hand that feeds you, invariably the hand will give you a slap.

9. Bolo New Member

"Take just for example the front indicators mentioned..made by MTS in Germany...we ordered in for stock, some came, all fine,
    we sold some, ordered more..nothing came..no reply to phone calls, faxes, nothing, nothing, nothing! Finally my German
    partners got them on the phone only to be given a mobile number! This is a ******* manufacturer asking to be called
    on his mobile if he doesnt answer the office phone or fax! Weird!"

SOUNDS LIKE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU RING DUBMEISTER!

10. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

This is a warning: if YOU bump any more threads to do with this grievance, we mods will not be amused. Stick to one thread, get your point across and be done.

11. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

sure i've mentioned it before, but I win - 6 months for wheels, and still didn't get them :)

no emails or calls to update me, just ignored the order till I rang up, made false promises, then ignored me, till I rang again and so on..

cancelled order after 6 months, but got no confirmation of it, was expecting a payment out of my bank account, but thankfully it hasn't come 18 months+ on, you never know though ;)

12. Bolo New Member

Con Man...

I took this from his terms of sale

"Alloy wheels must be inspected by the Buyer for damage or other visible defects prior to signing shippers delivery note and Buyer must refuse delivery if not totally satisfied items have arrived in good condition. ANY damage or visible faults MUST be notified to us immediately (within 24hrs) to qualify the Buyer for replacement. No alloy rims to which the buyer has tyres fitted by a 3rd party qualify for warranty replacement due to surface damage or scratching. Please check rims BEFORE having any tyres fitted. "

Firstly, when has a delivery man ever waited whilst you open up 4 boxes and check the items inside. - This is just unrealistic.

Second, how can you check the integrity of an alloy until you have a tire on it and its balanced correctly?

13. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

do you know what dubmeister?? your attitude stinks. You say you care about customer service yet you don't have a clue about it.

So what your saying, is a customer contacts you regarding a product. You ask HIM to email you, so that in return you can email back the pictures.

You then supposedly break your camera - meaning it's not possible to take photo's. And you then judge that due to the stock not being valuable enough its not worth the effort to A)beg/borrow/steal/use your camera phone to get some pictures B)send an email taking seconds to explain the problem??

Your so narrow minded it's ridiculous [:x] [:x] [:x]

How about bending over backwards to help every customer no matter how large/small the order is - then when people realise that your heart is in the job and that you value any customer, you get something called a REPUTATION.... ever heard of that? and I mean a good one not one for being useless which is what you have.

Running a business is easy, as long as you have standards above what is acceptable on ebay, and work hard. Neither of which are apparant with your organisation. It is particularly frustrating that you have entered a relitively small arena or 'scene' where people talk/meet and share experiences meaning if you were good - your business would thrive pretty quickly

14. Bolo New Member

Sorry to the Mods!

Please dont delete my post. Instead of bumping all the negative posts about dubmeister here I'll sign up to all the forums that have mentioned his name and hit the worst topic on each site once.

Someone needs to do something about this guy!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  15. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

That was just a bit of harmless fun. Nothing meant by it, All tounge in cheek.

Dubmeister have come a long way since this thread started. They have made a rep for themselfs and a good one at that.

Please everyone stop jumping on the bandwagon, You can only comment if you have had dealings with them.

16. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

I bought a set of plates from them for the van, ordered them on a tuesday and was pimping them on the Opel by the weekend :lol:

Good quality too :thumbup:

17. Admin Guest

I wasn't impressed when i used them a few years ago, certainly wouldn't go back or recommend them

18. Bolo New Member

Dubmeister - Waste Of Time And Effort

Paul took down his phone lines for xmas on the 19th and was supposed to be back today.

Try ring him...

....what do you get?

No answer and cant even leave a message as his mailbox tape has probably ran out from the amount of people he let down over christmas.

PAUL GIVE UP AND DO SOMETHING YOUR GOOD AT.

You only have to go trek around google to find that the word Dubmiester is synonymous with poor, late, annoying etc etc...

But just so you can see how lazy this guy is, and why he doesnt derseve your money, try the number. 01257 851069

Doing business by answer phone is just pure lazy and frustrating for the client.

THINK BEFORE YOU BUY HERE, YOU COULD END UP OUT OF POCKET WITH NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE GUY

19. Bolo New Member

Just spoke to him on the phone. Apparently the manufacturer of my product went on "extended" holiday and didnt contact dubmeister to let him know.

This shows you how valuable dubmeister is to the supplier?

Gave excuses and wimpered about being too busy, yet he's "not busy enough to hire in someone to help him"

I suggested that he should do something given this situation. He said he would refund me or continue to get the caps.

I suggested that he should do something for the customer when he messes up like this rather than turn them away annoyed. Annoyed people will write on forums about what happened to them.

He accused me of blackmailing him, so I said, OK refund me, I'll just tell everyone what your like anyway.....

So well done Paul, I wasnt going to hit every blog site that mentions your name, but now I will. Soon we'll get a thesaurus listing passed for Dubmeiser = ******