I have an idea

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by Gaz37, Mar 6, 2009.

1. paulyDMX Forum Member

And banded steels with stretched tracks?

2. I'm hiding in my bunker at the minute. Going to give my new wife a capsule of cyanide in a minute, then shoot my dog and myself. Ultimate scene.

3. Admin Guest

some guys at bugjam a few years ago romped round in nazi uniform, the commentators saw it as very very bad taste:o

4. WillG

WillG Forum Member

I'm putting a 1 litre engine in as I want to cruise whilst checking out hookers and get better fuel economy. :thumbup:

5. nealey Forum Junkie

they need to be glow in the dark steels to be properly scene

6. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

:lol:

7. Claypole Forum Junkie

Poland's so last year... :thumbd:

8. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Retro.

Afghanistan FTW - proper, cutting edge scene.

9. BristolFish

BristolFish Forum Member

Aufgabe in einem epischen Gewinde. :thumbup:

10. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

11. copeidge

copeidge Forum Member

haha x2!! my golf actually came with a 76 ariel topper!!

12. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

beat this loosers

i have set the time in my car 1 hour fast. my clock is now on german local time.

13. lufbramatt Forum Member

haha

my clocks been 16 and 3/4 hours fast since before christmas. im so scene that i have my own time zone.

14. Gaz37 The Grouch. Paid Member

Now guys you are all being silly, clocks on german time & such like do not count because they are perfectly legal.

To be REALLY scene you need to do something pointlessly illegal that makes your car look German (to a stupid person) get away with it for months & then come on the forum whinging about how unfair it is that you've been done for doing something that you knew damned well was illegal.

Hence my original RHD headlights idea & Trev & Deako's brilliant suggestions of driving on the right & shaving tread off your tyres.

Get with the "I'm a wanabe German scene"

15. Admin Guest

i'm going to grow a moustache.

16. paulyDMX Forum Member

Just a thought, but I'm pretty sure TSC invading Poland and gassing Jews falls into the illegal category as well.

On a side note, my neighbour asked me if I thought he should get some Spanish plates for his Seat Leon.

A whole new kettle of fish there.......

17. JamesL Forum Member

What about when I go to Germany to get my mk1 I get the german plates made up in the UK style and put them on ie unpressed, or is that reverse scene?
    Might get me nicked anyway...:thumbup:

18. JamesL Forum Member

Actually and when have you seen a german car with UK 'style' plates
    and why not?
    New German scene?

19. Gaz37 The Grouch. Paid Member

Are you sure?

Invading another country is an act of war & I don't think that war is illegal.

I can see that the genocide bit is a bit of a sensitive issue & would probably be classed as a war crime.

But as long as you say you were coming back from a show you should get away with it.:thumbup:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  20. prof Forum Addict

[​IMG]

get this on yer stereo