Looks Whats Arrived - Forza Motorsport 3 Content Inside

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by Deako, Oct 20, 2009.

1. smp1987 Forum Member

my copy i picked up today got loads of extra cars plus the pr-order cars as well
    plus a free xbox theme which atm i cant find but you get a lot for the extra money
    [​IMG]

2. mk1 driver Forum Junkie

Get gaming. :thumbup:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  3. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

The "Game" M3 E92 is very disappointing. Its no different from the standard version, just some graphics on it.

4. Adam_16v Forum Member

Yeah, I only get a specially painted R8 V10.

I could only get the standard version as the LE version had sold out. Turn 10 did give me a load of xbox live points so I hope the extra cars can be downloaded [:$] I really wanted the GT3 RS

See you all on there tonight. :thumbup:

5. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

I want the GT3 RS and Lambo Superleggera.

Is there no way at all that these can be unlocked or purchased at a later date?

6. Finite

Finite Paid Member Paid Member

At least you got the E92 alright.. some Game customers were sent the Gamestation Evo code by mistake :lol:

It's a bit of a palaver getting a picture out of this game here is my first attempt. I stuck some slicks and racing transmission on the Golf and quickly managed a 1:05 at Camino.

[​IMG]

You might not be able to pop a rear wheel with a stock MkII in this game, but you can pop all four with mods no problem [:D]

7. Adam_16v Forum Member

Cool pic, I can't wait to get home tonight. [:D]

Do you download them to a USB stick or something?

Luke, I can only assume these will be available as it's so easy for them to cash in. Fingers crossed :thumbup:

8. James_mk2 Forum Member

Sorry to hijack, is Forza 2 an xbox (original) game or is that only available on the 360 as well?

9. Finite

Finite Paid Member Paid Member

I wish it was that simple you have to upload the picture to the storefront then log into Forzamotorsport.net>My Forza to download it.

Based on Forza 2 the collectors edition cars were never later made available except as a Platinum hits Bonus disc in the USA, but they didn't have the collectors edition originally and its not a multi region game.

You can't buy them from the storefront either. So if you really want them I would track down a collectors edition sooner rather than later.

Forza 2 is a 360 title also. The first edition came late in the life of the Xbox one.

10. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Been round my mates tonight and had a play. Just as good as we hoped it would be!...

Our one aim? Build the ultimate Mk2, as quickly as possible.

Result? 690bhp twin turbo`d R36 (bored out. 3.8?), 4WD, and all the usual race addenda.

Looks nothing special though; Magnolia paint-job, with red ATS Classics. :lol:

Pretty impressive stats too; 0-60 - 2.5s, 0-100 - 5.3s, V-max - 199mph.

Ridiculously quick, and handles like the preverbial go-kart...certainly showed Porsche Turbos, and R8s the way!... ;) :lol:

11. nealey Forum Junkie

Mine turned up this morning, straight out of bed and on the xbox! Loving it!

12. funkbaron Forum Junkie

Got my copy from ASDA 2hrs ago - works a treat with the force-feedback wheel on inside view. Already have my obligatory met black R36 powered mk2.

13. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

So how is everyone doing? I didnt really get chance to play much over the weekend, as i have a lot of stuff to sort out before we move house. Also picked up a new car, so gave it a good clean on Sunday.

Presently, im nearly driver level 21 and doing pretty well.

14. mk1 driver Forum Junkie

Driver level 32/33 here I think, with some pricey exotica now in the garage! The only cars I've bought have been a Porsche GT2 (993) that is all done up, 3 ( [:$] ) Mk1's (1.8 16v, 2.0T 4wd, VR5 Turbo 4wd), a Mk2 that I've not yet touched - I originally checked to see if the VR5 could be swapped in but it might have to be a VR6 Turbo for it, at some point. Also bought a supercharged Rangey the other night and 'pimped' it up a for a bit of a laugh. :lol:

I'm not too keen on the cobbled track, cant seem to get any of the lines right and it kills the batteries in the controller, vibrating for a lot of the time! Not ended up doing the Nurburgring all that much but just been working through the calender/seasons.

15. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

The Nurburgring stage races are good if you get to do them. Also, the Super Track Day sessions are good.

16. smp1987 Forum Member

Hi all setting up a race tonight time trial races Aclass cars 3 cars (Euro Jap only)
    FLW (fastest lap wins)best of 3 heats Point to Point circuit's

i will be doing a shacke down in bit setting up a few cars you are more than welcome to join me please message on Xbox 360 me if you are going to attend

one of the cars i am running tonight is this bad boy
    [​IMG]

17. smp1987 Forum Member

Hi all setting up a race tonight time trial races Aclass cars 3 cars (Euro Jap only)
    FLW (fastest lap wins)best of 3 heats Point to Point circuit's

Message me on here or xbox will be doing this Tuesday night Wednesday if it catches on

18. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

The flying Golf looks amazing!!