mikedub's mk2 fully merked >:o|

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by mikedub, Jul 21, 2006.

1. mikedub Forum Junkie

some woman was in the car park at work for an interview for a counselling course starting in september, as she left the car park she reversed straight into my car, mooving it a good foot, so far the steering lock had come on , then she proceeded to just drive off out of the car park THE WRONG WAY OUT THE 1 WAY SYSTEM !

i have it all on cctv and can get her face clearly on camera when she entered the building, someone at work knows who she is and has her contact details / address but cant tell me them as it's confidential ? data protection :o

anyway going to the police tonight with the cctv etc see what they say

truly gutted [8(] [8(] [8(] [8(] [8(] [8(] [8(] [8(] [xx(]

[​IMG]
    full size - http://gallery.sc0rian.com/albums/mikedub/crash/pwn3.JPG

look how the bottom of the rear quater is far from straight alongside the cill :cry:

[​IMG]
    full size - http://gallery.sc0rian.com/albums/mikedub/crash/pwn2.JPG

[​IMG]
    full size - http://gallery.sc0rian.com/albums/mikedub/crash/pwn1.JPG

B pillar damage :cry:

[​IMG]
    full size - http://gallery.sc0rian.com/albums/mikedub/crash/pillar.JPG

ps, the door is far from straight aswell

2. tasgtimk5 Forum Member

Thats a real p..sser. Nice car by the looks of it too before that stupid b.tch did that. Don't know how they sleep at night. Maybe didn't even know?! Bugger! Nasty dent and a pain to repair properly.

3. funkbaron Forum Junkie

holy s-hit![8(]

that's not good!

That's a pretty serious offence, hope the stupid cow gets the full wrath of the law tbh

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  4. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

oooooft! not good mate.

i'd be suprised if that wasn't written off tbh. fight it tho...

5. G6 TEE Forum Member

Mikedub - you live in Manchester, so do I. If you find out who let me know and I'll put a brick thru their window [:x] I hope you will get the car repaired to its former glory - its a minter

6. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

I'm in utter disbelief. Lost for words. Some woman does THAT and bloody drives off?

Gutted isn't the word. F*cking angry must be an understatement.

7. Hotgolf

Hotgolf Paid Member Paid Member

Leaving the scene of an accident it quite a serious offense, hope they throw the book at her.
    As for the person in the building knowing her details but can't give them under the data prevention act I think maybe a load of bolx under the circumstances as you have her on CCTV. W4n kers!!

8. Phil

Phil Forum Member

Hard Luck mate. :(

9. Seraph Banned

i think shes the one who'll need counselling once the cops catch up with her....

10. martyn_16v Forum Junkie

They might not be allowed to tell you, but the police won't take no for an answer. That's just f'kin unbelievable, I don't know how she could have done that and thought 'i'll just go, no one will know it was me'. I hope she gets proper boned by the law, should be a nice easy case for the police to bump up their statistics, saves them going out and actually finding criminals [:x] [:x]

11. mikedub Forum Junkie

this was how i was parked, the silver fiat did the damage [:s]

[​IMG]

how i ask you [:s]

i have been to the police last night and they just kinda fobbed me off [:x] [:x] [:x]

i'm gonna do as much as i can at work today to get her details for myself,

i have it all on cctv, and can watch it over and over again [8(] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

12. Ben S

Ben S Forum Junkie

unlucky Mike

:(

13. martyn_16v Forum Junkie

Appalling frankly [:x] [:x]

Your insurance co may well be more persuasive at getting her tracked down to recover monies, don't know if they'd particularly care about her getting done for leaving the scene though. Maybe worth having a chat with them and stressing how you'd like them to try and pursue it though, they might know the best way of going about it.

14. tallika_fan

tallika_fan Forum Member

How the feck didshe manage to hit you, that road and parking space is miles away from you!!!

She not been taught how to use the bloody steering wheel!!!

15. steve r

steve r Forum Member

Is that space also a disabled parking space?

If it is and she doesn't have a disabled parking permit then it might help your case as she shouldn't have even been parking there in the first place, and should be fined for it.
    If she does then it could be a contributing factor to the accident, but she must have been aware of the impact.

16. mikedub Forum Junkie

it is a disabled space, she can walk fine so im guessing she doesnt have a badge ...

she hit my car because she went out of the car park towards the camera, it is a one way system and she is supposed to leave away from the camera, hence the angled spaces [:s]

jsut been told the guy at work has been instructed by the college to give her details to the police if they ask, i now need to get a copper to go and get the details and then get me her reg somehow [:s]

****ing complicated, i hope i manage to get her address [:x]

going to call my insurers tonight, berentacre

17. Mark16v Forum Member

Good luck with it Mike, shame to see such a nice car getting f*cked over cuz of a stupid driver. She deserves a right good slap if you ask me, more rules broken than I care to think about!

18. G6 TEE Forum Member

Thick as pig****, enough room for a tank there, how much room did she need?? I think you'll find the data protection act is totally irrelevant in this case, so go ahead and pursue. The person who knows the driver - ask if they'd like to spend dollar on a mint car, and how they'd feel if it was THEIR car that was hit [:x]

19. dub303 Forum Member

:o

Jesus !

That's a stunning car by the looks of it, hope you get it sorted out quickly... shocking driving from that silly b****.

Don't think she will accept the job if offered... but if she does... pay-back ! [:x]

20. dooosuk Forum Member

Strange that the Police aren't interested, especially with CCTV footage and details easily obtainable. When somebody did this to mine, the police were only too happy to help....although it did take them two weeks to phone him from when I gave them the haulage companies phone number.

Good luck sorting it out Mike. I take it the CCTV isn't clear enough to read the plate?