mikedub's mk2 fully merked >:o|

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by mikedub, Jul 21, 2006.

1. vwgolfgtimkii Forum Member

I use impact to repair damaged mercs i get in, Richard is a top guy and so is Russ, best bodyshop i have ever seen, not too expensive niether [:D]

Only 10 mins away from me, so if ya need a hand with anything, lemme know [:D]

2. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Just found this thread mate. What a f*cker!! I know how much work you put into that car and always admired it[:^(] . What is it with these useless f*cks that can`t drive. Makes me sick.[:x] [:x]

Other people I hate are jealous c*nts. Some tw*t threw milk, spat on and dented the bonnet of my newly minted motor on the morning of Tatton.[:x] [:x] [:x] . Thread and pics to follow

3. GTILass Forum Member

are the police force a big enough joke?!?

4. mikedub Forum Junkie

her insurance co sent out an assessor today to look at the car and he said he will be authorising the repair and he will no dispute the cars value [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

5. Antichav Forum Member

Wooohooo!! Result!
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. Estoril Ben Forum Member

mate I saw the damage up close at Leeds and it just makes me more mad at the thought of her just driving off, can't wait to see it back on the road though buddy, looking better than ever......

ben.

7. muppet9966 Forum Member

Hey Mike, Just found this thread, Im gutted this has happened to your car, although you are lucky to have it on CCTV, and the police are totally ****ing useless. Glad your car is getting fixed.

8. vrooooom Forum Member

So glad it looks like it's all sorted mike, saw your car at harewood and wondered what had happened to it.
    Your so lucky to have had the cctv footage though although i can't believe the polices response, bet if the cctv had shown the number plate clearly then they'd of been more interested -easier for them. Hope your getting a free courtesy car whilst its in getting sorted.

9. mikedub Forum Junkie

yeah i will be getting a free courtesy car, aparently to the same engine spec as my motor :p [:D]

i cant wait for it to go in now, was hoping to have it ready for ragly hall but thats cancelled now [8(] i suppose it gives me more time to make the changes i want to make :)

trouble with all this is that i have to find 400 excess which i will get back eventually, but also my renewal is through and i have to find 350+ for that all in one month :o

oh well, good job i have a big overdraft :)

10. Dono Forum Member

any chances of pictures as its being rebuilt again?

11. Bundles Forum Junkie

Yeh that would be sweet.

12. 206 BHP Forum Member

You Can't Predict That Can Ya Ay...She's Not Deserving Of A Pink Card Man! Your Car Needs A New Quarter Mate I Work For Vw As A Painter...And We Would Fit A Quarter Only...The Repair Must Be In The Reason Of 1,200 As A Proper Estimate From Us At Least! Lookin At Your CCTV Shot...Mate You Are So Unlucky! I Remember This Guy At Work Had His Car Mirror Wiped Off By A Delivery Lorry Deliverin Oil...He Even Got Compensation For All The Time He Spent Chasin The Case Up..The Police Force Daft Not To Do Anythin And Theres Nothin Worse Than Somethin That Means So Much To You Not Bein Chased Up By The Law..Its Daft...Sweet Car Tho Mate Shame About The Divvy Tart And Her Cheapass Fiat...

13. caretaker Forum Member

sounds like the best idea !!!!!

14. Dono Forum Member

sorry for what, did you hit his car?

15. wotsgoodinthehood Forum Member

Yeah Stacey, you're not a fat old ginga are ya????[:D]

16. Stacey Forum Member

No.. thank god!! No offence to the ginger mingers out there!! haha [:$] :lol: I'm a brunette, big tits, nice ass and great body and face... but thanks for the fat old ginger compliment!!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2006
  17. Stacey Forum Member

Oh and just to make it clear.. i dont drive like most girls.. i.e 30 in a 60.. To give you an idea ( i'm not proud...well ) 70 in a 30.. banned for 14 days and 70 pound fine (now that bit i'm proud of !) FLUKE... FLUKE... Bloody Lucky!!! but i did have to sell my MK2 GTi after that.. i was marked!!

But besides the point i hope your car gets back on the road.... although after all the running about your doing, it'll probably be cheaper to buy a new car!! Come and see me.. I'll sell you one! (I got a 02 golf 1.6 for sale!) ;) ;) ;)

[:*:]

18. Admin Guest

thats a dangerous thing to say on here!!!

maybe a bit to early for the dogs on heat to arrive....:lol:

19. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

Not only that but your sooo modest as well :lol:

20. Stacey Forum Member

well i try to be modest!! I just dont want you lot thinkin i'm a minger... in fact i'm gonna put up a pic to prove a point!!

(THERE WAS A PHOTO... NOW THERE'S NOT)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006