mk1 speedo/clocks and 1.8T engine

Discussion in '1.8 & 1.8T' started by Admin, Apr 21, 2010.

1. bens_cab Forum Junkie

it will be a tach driver box hich should be seperate to the ecu i would have thought

so jon how far you got with the build its a bit of an epic one from what i recall how many years lol

2. Admin Guest

off the alternater? my brother needed one of those for his diesel conversion.

will be updating my build thread this week, its getting closer

3. bigadd Forum Member

I really dont know why they need the ECU back but Ben Leach says he has checked some things and he needs my ECU back, when i originally asked they thought it was going to be ok and i got instructions taped to my ECU when i go tit back from the remap saying to connect the relevant wire to Pin 32 i think and it should work but it didn't so its off back there soon.

My engine is a AGU my wiring loom is an adapted AUM so its all a bit odd bu tim sure it will get sorted getting my speedo working was good though.

4. penry New Member

So will the mk1 1.3 speedo cable also go in an 02J box? Im getting to the stage now where I need to make sure i get the right bits, and forum help is like gold! [:D]