Mk3 Golf Colour Concept register

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by scarface247, May 23, 2012.

1. Mitchgti New Member

Hi mate av got a colour concept jazz blue gti leather seats with the engine out at mo, been in the garage for a year like tht haha. Almost rare cars

2. EdmondSharapolli New Member

Hi to all...

I'm planing to by (at least for me) beautiful Mk3 Color Concept (Salsa Green) that is almost perfect...
    From equipment, it has: AC, Cruise Control, El Windows + Mirrors, El Sunroof etc.
    Rims are not original color concept ones... :thumbd:
    I'm just worried about the engine ...it has 1.6 74Kw paired with 5 speed trans.
    Has he ever been in that form?

Thx for help

3. Damontownsend92 New Member

Does anyone know how I can get a rough price to sell a 1996 n reg Colour concept in yellow....pretty much standard except wheels...

4. allymac Paid Member Paid Member

I recently bought a jazz blue 3 door no sunroof model, it was reg'd Feb 98 so a late one and has 78k on clocks which can be verified by old mot certs.
    I was tempted too put a vr into it but have decided against it as far to original. Did try to sell but not even 1 single viewing so into storage it has gone. Lovely car that has all original paint, so just getting the vr6 shell painted and sills replaced so this cc can live on.

5. David Wood New Member

Hi Guys, I have a Salsa Green 3 door Colour Concept GTI (heated leather, heated washer jets, electric sunroof, front fogs, no A/C). I have owned the car for around 3 years and I won't sell her as she holds a lot of sentimental value to me. After driving around for a year and doing a few track days (Brands Hatch Indy, Lydden Hill & Nurburgring) in her in standard 8V AGG trim with cheap coilovers ( were already on the car when I got her), I have since taken her off the road to carry out restoration work to her when finances permit me too. She is suffering with the typical MK3 rust issues, so I have stripped the car to a bare shall and currently purchasing repair panels as and when I can. I have also rebuilt an ABF 16v for her as I felt the 8v doesn't do her any justice. I am thinking of starting a thread of the build from when I purchased her to where I currently am with the car.

6. Mark Watkins New Member

Hi a newbie to club. I have just bought a 1999 yellow convertible. It appears original and is very clean. Any tips I need to know? I will post pics as soon as I work out how to....any offers of help?

Mark

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  7. camperkid New Member

Hi, been a few years now since I was on here. Has any progress been made with a register as I still have my black cc mk3. I am toying with the idea of keeping her or selling her depending on how many black ones are left. Thanks

8. Biopticbadger New Member

Hi, I have a red cc if anyones interested in purchasing her

9. Mikeh1989 New Member

I have just purchased a jazz blue colour concept as a restoration

10. JK_inc New Member

I have a black colour concept with 92k on the clock. Anyone know any good body shops in the Midlands that can replace the sills (properly) so cut back to metal etc.

11. JK_inc New Member

Hi mate, did you get the sills replaced and did they turn out any good? Looking to do the same on mine.

12. gaston gonzalez New Member

buenos dias...tenes idea de cantos golf vr6 concept salieron?saludos

13. Martin Petkov New Member

14. Vpcgeorge New Member

I’ve just recently picked up 2 x yellow 3 door cc ‘s and a red 3 door cc. Is the register still going? Be interesting to see how many are on there

15. JK_inc New Member

Hi, did you ever finish the build? I’ve got a black 1996 cc with 95k on the clock and looking to do the same. Any advice on where to get and how to replace the sill covers?

thanks