New speed cameras - Monitron Digital Video Cameras

Discussion in 'Sat Nav, GPS, Camera Detectors' started by A.N. Other, Apr 10, 2006.

1. miggs2002 Forum Member

i'm not one for jumping red lights but the law states that if you are aproaching a light on amber and do not feel it is safe to stop i.e. as you are traveling to fast to brake safely enough for you and your passengers then you may go through without consequense. the strangest one is you are NOT allowed to travel through a red light but if you get caught for doing it and tell them you sneezed as you went through you are likely to get away with it as your body has an instinct to close your eyes when you sneezed therefore you didn't see the light!

2. miggs2002 Forum Member

i have the snooper S3 neo it was 100 from halfrauds and 50 per year for unlimited downloads it's a sat based camera alert system with the function to detect lasar guns too bog basic sytem for a reasonable price!

3. Buglemeister New Member

but if the flash of the light is reflected back into the lense, i.e. a white flash is all that shows how are they going to be able to clear that up and see your reg plate, as far as I know they haven't got Bladerunner technology just yet, or have they.............

4. Bobby_T_16v Forum Member

I have seen a few of then in Glasgow, but didnt know what they are for !

5. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

There is one in Belfast, was put up ages ago (A2 at the Dee St. junction into the Harbour estate for those of you know the area). But afaik it never passed the "approval" phase for speeding, so is being used as a red light camera only! There's a man with a laptop "fixing" it about once a month.......[:s]

6. jimmygti New Member

what they need is an old tyre and a gallon of petrol and a lighter!!!

7. tt509 Forum Member

nice one