Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon rising tricks tip/help

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by smp1987, Sep 17, 2009.

1. smp1987 Forum Member

if you cant wait for Modern warfare 2

General Features
    Operation Flashpoint 2 gives players the freedom to handle military crisis situations on their initiative. Unscripted missions task players with real objectives, such as laying down covering fire, covering a friendly units retreat or conducting short-range recon patrol. Armed with cutting edge military hardware, players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics. Once players have completed the campaign, a Mission Editor enables gamers to create their own single player and multi-player missions

it takes a whopping 9hours to cross the map on foot
    a 4hour jeep ride
    or a 20min chopper flight

October 9, 2009 xbox360/PS3

think you are ready? take the USMC intelligence test
    http://recruit.flashpointgame.com/

video feed
    http://www.flashpointgame.com/?page=gear-weapons-uk

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  2. smp1987 Forum Member

Bump who is getting it?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  3. superden Forum Addict

Me ! I was a huge fan of the original and have been waiting for this to be released for a long time. I pre-ordered it for 32 the other day. A few mates are getting it as well, so multiplayer should be great fun !

4. Claypole Forum Junkie

It's 17.99 at Play.com ?

(Oh a console robbery victim). :thumbup: :lol:

5. smp1987 Forum Member

games are cheaper on the PC because you have to keep updating the hardware to keep up with new game etc not everyone has the same quality PC were as xbox/ps3 are near enough the same game are more expensive but ones you have the console all you need it the games

6. Adam_16v Forum Member

looks good on the website, not certain I would get much out of it before COD MW2 is out

7. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

As opposed to a "must upgrade every 6 months at huge expense" pc robbery! ;)

Been there and done that. Now i use a Mac for internet/apps and Xbox for gaming.

As Adam says, the game interests me, but i dont think i would play it once MW2 is out, so waste of time for me personally.

8. smp1987 Forum Member

its a war simulator you cant compare the 2 a month and 3 days till MW2 is out Flash point 2 was given 9/10 by most reviews will be a nice change to play a real shooter for ones no become a bullet sponge as you crash through cod single player :lol:

needles to say i will play both i just think flash point you get more for your money

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  9. Claypole Forum Junkie

Everyone knows that upgrading PC's is a capital equipment outlay. :lol: [:$]

But it's pretty **** on someone stuck with a console and **** pc when they can rip people off selling what's basically a ported game released on the same day for twice the price. :thumbd:

10. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

Not Upgraded my PC in 2 years and tbh I play nearly all my games at the highest qualifty they ship with. Now, I'll admit I went balls out when I did buy it :lol:

Still, its nice to have the option for dual GFX cards if want another one and an upgrade to a quad core processor if the need takes me.

Would I **** pay 40+ for a game only for a Playstation to over heat and switch off, or to get the red ring of death on an Xbox.

11. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

RROD is resolved with the new 360 apparently. Also, i paid 20 for an insurance policy with Game. If i get a RROD, i just take the unit in and walk out with a new one. No waiting for Microsoft to repair it. Lasts for 2 years too.

12. PeeJay Forum Junkie

Anyway..... back away from the age old PC v Console debate.

Looks good! Might have to have it! There will be no doubt a huge problem getting a copy of MW2 this side of xmas anyway, and I'm not bright enough to pre-order.

13. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

on the websitw, what socire does everyone get!

I got a **** poor average 70%
    fair do's, i've had half a bottle of jim beam white, but i was disappointed.........

14. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Got 74% at work with distractions. The memory test is flawed and lies to you, caused me to only get part way through before my lives had gone. Other 2 tests were easy.

15. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

it's not flawed, it tells you to click on the pad which lights up and makes the beep ;)

16. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Oh, i had the sound off. :lol: So i scored pretty highly considering i couldnt hear the beeps.

17. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Seriously tempted to get this now i have read about it. I have 15 on my game card and might trade in NFS Shift (As forza is out in 2 weeks anyway).

18. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

If anyone wants this, its 27 from midnight tonight at ASDA!!!!

19. Joe16v Forum Member

Sick. Might be tempted with that, wasnt going to bother with COD round the corner and i was impressed at the screenshots i saw of it! But at that price off i Go

20. smp1987 Forum Member

Nice one lads you have seen the light!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: