Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon rising tricks tip/help

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by smp1987, Sep 17, 2009.

1. smp1987 Forum Member

sound to me like you Rambo through it in Call Of Duty Style you need to think about what you are doing watch your 6 the whole time never stay in the same position for long stay no the mover don't run every were an avergage mission should take you 1hr-2hrs

its a war Sim! a million miles away from the point and shoot die re spawn Call of Duty

don't run and gun!

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

i'm not as bas as you're thinking, but there's no point in taking forever, cover of darkness and all that with that level, unspotted 80% of the time, just when we're spotted I can never find all the enemy, if i had a better scope it'd be alright, but i'm not gonna go out in the open to track down 1 or 2 enemy and risk being shot. feck knows why that guy killed me at instant respawn, i'd already shot him when I hit the checkpoint.........

3. smp1987 Forum Member

yer but you can shoot the enemy they go down you think they are dead but just down there medic come along heals him up he is back in the fight just because an enemy is down doesn't mean he is out :lol: if you fine one down trying to crawl away get him with your pistol it is wicked harsh but very real ;)

4. WEZ

i always put a bullet in them when they go down.

can't get past level 2, might have to restart it from the beginning, I just get overwhelmed by enemy, no bullets left, can't get close to enemy to nick their weapons, ammo crates never have ammo..........

5. Adam_16v Forum Member

I've had to do that on level 5. A checkpoint can leave you in an impossible situation.

6. smp1987 Forum Member

Sunday night Adam Luke? what time?

7. WEZ

got a bit further on level 2 now :lol:
    restarted it, now i'm past the building you barrage with artillery, and got to make it to the missiles?
    I dunno, can never make it there in time, every time i have a go it's different, sometimes I can advance there and encounter no enemy until the final stand of the guys, sometimes I get surrounded straight away, either way, i've not been fast enough some how............

8. smp1987 Forum Member

you don't have to air strike the village i just go round it
    i did the mission on hardcore only had to shoot to people right at the end :thumbup: just play it stealth if you follow the other team from the beginning follow the yellow markers you will see the other team flank the sun burn launcher and then you can take it out quickly without being seen

9. WEZ

I followed the markers, but the other team went the other way!
    when i approached sunburn there were jackasses in a hut, they couldn't not see us, killed them which unleashed about 40/50 people come up from the woods, sent my team to flank sunburn and kill the people around it along with saber 3 whilst i hid in the hut picking off the 40 odd enemy.
    regrouped with my squad, destroyed sunburn and made way to the village which i destroyed then came across enemy with rocket launchers nw of village hidden in trees, kill them no problem, then boom, another 50 or so guys.......

10. smp1987 Forum Member

Adam Luke you on tonight? around 9pm?

11. Adam_16v Forum Member

I'll be on there after the grand prix

12. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Sorry guys, so knackered after the 4:00am start this morning, ill be getting an early night. Dont want to miss mission 6 though, so if fancy doing it some other time? Otherwise, doing a bit or reccy on the mission would be cool if you want to just figure it out.

13. smp1987 Forum Member

Adam isn't online so don't know if we are doing it as of yet

14. Adam_16v Forum Member

sorry mate, ended up watching a film.

can play during the week

15. smp1987 Forum Member

i will be on tonight after eastenders around 9pm? msge me on 360 if im not on here

16. Adam_16v Forum Member

cool mate, depends if I can get use of the TV [:s]

17. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Watching Flash Forward at the mo. Will not get chance to get on tonight. Maybe later in the week. :thumbup:

18. smp1987 Forum Member

;) Adam isn't on going to wait till we can all play even if we don't get a chance before Friday it will be good to have a brake from forza 3

19. smp1987 Forum Member

I'm online tonight at 8.30 lads need to crack on with the campaign as forza for some of us is out Friday

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  20. Adam_16v Forum Member

Sorry Sam, sold on eBay to fund Forza 3 release!