post your dirty pictures(oil&grease)

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by vduben, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

girls dont do things like get dirty, you cant fool us lol

2. *Dubby* Forum Member

I do! :)

3. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

so what was your last big job on one of your dubs then? :p girls who are into cars are rare. girls are into getting really stuck in with the fun stuff are like gold dust... that would be cool, chatting to a girl and debating which torque wrench is best [:D]

4. Mike_H Forum Addict

Just tell me where to bring the camera ;)

5. Mike_H Forum Addict

I'm sure there are lots on here who would help [:D]

6. *Dubby* Forum Member

I replaced the cylinder head flange thing on my corrado, and also polished the rocker cover :p

7. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

top stuff, never knew you were female, top points indeed, good to see there are girls out there who arnt hell bent on following the status quo and dedicating their lives to being just like all the rest.

well done indeed

8. *Dubby* Forum Member

Wabs are a bit of a giveaway :lol:

I do what I can myself to save money [:^:]

9. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

i do what i can do myself cos ive not come across a garage yet that id actually trust and feel justified handing over money.

i dont use mine as a daily driver anymore so i dont have to worry about it being ready for the morning, i genuinely enjoy getting stuck in there.

i needed a new front wishbone bolt last weekend, collected it monday afterwork, got home 6:30pm, got changed, got outside, added the new bolt, torqued the lot, got it off the axle stands (all in the dark remmber) and then road tested it.... its theraputic for me [:D]

10. Alfa_Delta Forum Member

Here is me where my engine should be...

[​IMG]

11. mk2_pete Forum Member

yeah im another person who finds it hard to hand money over to anyone to do my car id much rather have a go my self if worst comes to worst then id consider handing it over but not before ive tryed my best im yet to need to put my car into a garage just dont trust people enough i tryed to get my girlfriend to help putting the new poly bushes in my bottom arms last week she nearly broke my press [:^(] never mind she now knows what spanner to pass rather than saying u mean that thing for undoing bolts that is if its not to cold for her to venture out of the house:)

12. mk2_pete Forum Member

well was quite upset tonight as i had to get dirty and fix my car my water pump gave up totally only noticed because the water temp rose to half way really quick then stayed there even when sat in traffic when i stopped i squeezed the hoses and they were soft so i bought a new thermostat from "cough"halfords "cough" to tide me over and got my spare pump from out of my garage fitted the pump and thermostat to the car filled her up[ with water and found a massive puddle under the car so i now need to find the part number for the rubber gasket type oring thing between the pump and the block and on top of that the 10 piece of poo from halfords failed after driving to the end of my road and back twice so off to vw i go tomorrow for genuine parts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gutted got no car and a job interview tomorrow

13. hlittle New Member

so how come your face and hands aint dirty:lol: