Rather worried now...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GT-Dub, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GT-Dub Forum Member

Woke up this morning to a telephone call from my mum, apparently somebody has been eyeing up my car most of the morning. When i set off for work at around 9 some scary looking chav drove down my street, Our street is only wide enough for one car... He stopped me and asked if i wanted to buy a poo load of stereo, All of it was in the back of this car, It really poo me up as i thought it was time to say good bye Mr golfy.

Anyway, I've just been back home to get some dinner and my next door neighbour popped out to tell me that this morning one of the local smack heads had been checking out my car and asking who it belongs to [:s]

Look's like Mr B. Bat along with his friend 6x4 will be comming out to play again...

Chav skum, take drugs kill yourself i don't really care but LEAVE MY GOLFY ALONE ...

2. Rippsy Forum Member

GT-Dub, get 4 car batteries, wire them up to the shell, stand well back and admire.

3. b'locks Forum Addict

[:s]sounds well dodgy to me mate, wouldn't like to be in your position right now. how the f*ck are u gonna sleep tonight?

4. b'locks Forum Addict

lolol :lol:

5. Dubplate Forum Member

if you got nothing inside the car (stereo and sh!t) for the mean time when your not using it take the rotor arm out that should stop em nicking it.

6. Ajit_mk2_16v Forum Member

i would remove the cars battery and block it in your drive/garage with another car.... keep the jokers away!

7. Ilogik Forum Member

get ya camncorder positioned nicely, or camp down the road ina car with ya mates for tonight and see if he comes

8. GT-Dub Forum Member

I wouldnt mind as its usually safe, But there is no stereo at all... I refuse to purchase any as i've had loads stolen before from my nova, The car is fully stripped out you can see there is nothing worth nicking apart from the wheels and suspension..

But he won't know about the suspension, Grrr it really urine's me off...

9. Rippsy Forum Member

I always block easy to steal cars in with harder to steal cars.. eg when my golf was just sitting in my drive before I had insurance, I blocked it in the back with my dads Citeron C5, those things are like tanks [:D]

10. GT-Dub Forum Member

:lol: I'll remove The main Ht lead from the dizzy to the Coil and disconnect the wires to the fule tank for now.

You'll read in the papers soon:

Man wanted in connection with GBH charge for beating chav to death with his own screwdriver...
    Edited by: GT-Dub

11. Scotty Forum Member

Leave the thing open with the battery out.

At least he wont brake a window or anything [:s]

12. Rippsy Forum Member

Scotty's got a nice plan.. keeping the window open so they don't smashorize it.

However knowing Chav's if they can't nick it they'll wreck it on the principle that they can't have it.. worthless scum

13. GT-Dub Forum Member

Yup, Which ever way you look at it I'm in for a loser...

They take it I'm carless, The don't take i have to fixed what they damaged...

Either way, If anything happen's I'll find the little f**kers and prob get sent down in the process.

14. hayesey Forum Junkie

sleep in the boot under a blanket with a baseball bat.

I'll assume you can guess the rest of what to do.

really sucks though. what did you say when he offered you that stereo stuff?

15. Dubplate Forum Member

hey thats mine............. :lol:

16. Rippsy Forum Member

I was just thinking about this as I got my pizza.

If you defend your property (aka having to be forceful and violent in the process) your more likely to be arressted then the person who is trying to steal the property.

Does that not seem wrong to you? Im still of the belife that a person commiting a crime should have no rights in regards of law until he has STOPPED commiting the crime.

Aka, if he's tresspassing then he has no rights to sue the owner of the property for damage he brings upon himself, since he shouldn't be there.

17. GT-Dub Forum Member

:lol: Nahh, i was a little shook up to be honest... I just said Ermm As you can see I aint into stereo fella, That way nobody can nick it.

18. Rippsy Forum Member

Just thinking about TopGear.. you rekon a thief would try and get out of a car if it had 50,000 volts going through the shell? [:D] :lol: :lol:

19. Boetang Forum Member

Tape some razor blades under the dash so when they go looking for the ignition wires or the bonnet release they get a surprise! Smear some nastiness on the blade as well so when they go "Ow" and suck the blood off their finger they get the sh!ts as well. Thieving fockin' pikey scum!!!!!

20. GT-Dub Forum Member

I feel the same way mate, If a person enter's your house and you accidently Kick poo out of them there should be no come back what so ever... The system is generally Messed up, it that respect it pays to be a criminal.

Regardless of any particual law, If i find anybody interfering with my car they will promptly recieve a good kicking from the majority of my mates.

Thus No witness's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.