Rather worried now...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GT-Dub, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dietrich Forum Member

I'd camp out near it with a few big mates if it's an option. Unlikely, but hey he's looking to nick your car.

Then, if he touches it - strike from nowhere and they might even look like unrelated incidents.

Keep us informed. :)

Tom

2. Black-Mk2-GTI Forum Member

Hey if that bloke HAD sold u some stereo gear anyway what's to say he wouldn't nick it back to sell it again...these people are skum! You sure they weren't just admiring your car or interested in 'buying' it though? LoL. Remember last year my dad put my old amp and headunit in his car when some local wannabe gangsters were watching...the next day the stereo was gone! You cant have anything these days...just a matter of time before things get robbed or trashed [8(]

3. Scotty Forum Member

get a ultra senstive alarm one that goes off with even the wind blowing on it.

Can be a pain in the arse but better safe than sorry

4. Dave J Forum Member

Did you see what car he was driving. It might help if anything does happen to hunt him down.

5. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

Put a sign in the window with a picture of a baseball bat and the words.

"Take this car, get this for free"

6. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

Had sum charv's spying my car late last year...they were looking over the fence into out drive, and then walked around the other side of mines, and looked over other fence....my neighbour phoned me up, then confroted em!!

Saw them a few days later lurking about.... so blocked mu car in with my dads van, and luckily nothing happened!

I don't worry yo much now, cos theres a few modded cars down my street, that are parked outside, unlike mine, in a drive, and hidden away behind an 8 foot fence, and my dads van, and bro's car!

You should get an alarm system that is linked from the car, to your room or house? like a camera that overlooks the car, and if anyone gets near it a sensor alerts you in the house...get a baseball bat out, and beat the sh1te outta em!!!

7. slythe_guy Forum Member

let us kno what they look like gt-dub, not that they'll look like any other scally, but u kno, i might see em at work, so hey whatever!

8. Enigmatik33 Forum Member

see this is what terrifies me about the car i'm working on and why it will be kept out of glasgow in a lockup which will be boobytrapped! [:$]

9. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

not just booby trapped. i was blocked in and stopped by two police cars last night in EK. they said theree were a lot of stolen cars in the area and wanted to know what i was doing there at 2am. wonder if they believed my "i'm lost guv" [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.