Riley's 225 quid Corrado valver - Sold.

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Riley, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Fitted a new drivers door handle after jigging the lock barrel so the original key fits...

[​IMG]

2. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Sold on ebay for 960.50p to someone who is literally 5 mins drive away, so im gonna see it knocking about which will be strange...

G60 may be next to go.

Neil.

3. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

I would have had that off you mate!!!!

4. G60. Forum Member

should have bidded then!!!!!

5. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

i prefer the red one [:$] [:$] was there a profit in there or had you spend most of that on it? loved the wheels/front lights

6. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Just got my money back on it really mate.:)

Would you believe that the winning bidder, who lives 5 minutes away is f**king about?[:x]

'Offering' me 900 or he won't collect it![:x] He hasn't even seen it yet and won't call me, ive tried to arrange collection but he just repeats the offer! And today was the last day of my 'must be collected within 7 days'

Have informed ebay already for when i file a dispute tommorow.

7. ihaveajetta Forum Member

dang thats sucks, wish i had 900

8. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

You wouldn't believe the hassle ive had with this fu*king idiot AND ebay [:x] This has been my worst experience ever on ebay! And im ready to delete my account but the only reason im keeping it is to watch what this bast/\rd is doing...I WILL get my revenge.

To cut a long story short...

Car sells to local guy at 960.50. I specified a collection of within 7 days.
    After auction end i email to arrange payment/collection, and give him my phone number.
    He emails me an 'offer' of 900.

So i email ebay to warn them in advance that my winning bidder is breaking the rules and potentially going to cause problems. I included/forwarded the email where he made the first offer.

I email him purposefully through ebay to explain that he won it at 960.50 and that his offer was breaking the rules.
    He emails me back "No rules being broken, i have 900 here" WTF!!!??? [:x]

I reply (again through ebay) stating that "Im afraid i have to decline your 'offer' and i require payment in full, and that the time for collection was running out.

No reply from him, i email several more times...and the 7 days runs out.

I file a dispute (item not paid for)
    Ebay refund my final value fee, but the guy comes with this absolute bullsh|t as a reply in the dispute...

I have already paid for this item. Payment details are as follows:
    Payment type: Cash
    Amount: 960.50
    Payee: Neil
    Payment date: 19-Apr-2009

Additional comments: Seller has been very unco-operative and have had loads of communication problems and prices have been
    altered and car is not in same condition. This has been a tramautic experience for me and i have
    sought further advice from my solictor.

WTF!?!? [:x]
    So i reply to the dispute with:

Is this guy for real? You have NOT been to see the car, You OFFERED me 900 for it instead of the
    final selling price, You HAVE NOT collected the
    car in the time i specified (7 days), AND YOU DEFINATELY HAVE NOT PAID FOR IT!!! As for being
    uncoperative, Ive emailed you several times declining your illegal offer. I have
    these emails as proof. Traumatic? I AM THE ONE AWAITING PAYMENT AND LEFT WITH AN UNCOLLECTED VEHICLE!

And unbelievably!!!! Ebay then remove the unpaid item strike from his fecking account!!! [:x]

I email the bast/\rd asing him "Why are you blatantly lying?, YOU made offers and didn't buy the car in my specified timeI have forwarded your 'offers' to ebay"

He replied with "Dont worry i have told ebay about your emails" AGAIN, WTF?

Countless emails were sent to ebay with ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE, Nothing! Explaining that is wasted my time emailing them in the first place including the illegal offer etc.
    It gets worse...

HE!!! then files an 'item not received dispute'!!! [:x]

So i replied to the dispute with:
    The buyer emailed me several offers of the same amount (900) after the auction ended. I explained
    to him (in emails i still have) that this is against ebay policy, i also emailed ebay themselves
    explaining the situation of the illegal offer and non collection, non payment for the car and received
    a reply from ebay on 19/4/09. The buyer has broken all possible rules and im still with the car which
    hasn't been paid for, which i needed to sell to acquire the space.

He then replied with!!! Get this!!!
    he has been abusive and the car was not as described, and sold the vehicle to another person, i am
    gravely disapointed.

So i had now apparently sold the car elsewhere!!! [:x] Fecking lying b/\stard!!!

Again, countless emails to ebay explaining that i still have the car sat on the drive, now getting in the way all through an idiot who broke the rules, did NOT pay for the car or collect it in my specified time, received an item not paid strike as he rightly should have, and then had it removed! But yet you will not respond to me!!! I even told them i would relist the car to prove it...its a black and white issue!!!

Oh it gets worse...
    he then made his feedback 'private', i could only leave positive anyway which is rediculous. But look at the feedback he left me!!! Absolute and blatant lies. http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=volksdevil&ftab=AllFeedback

I have since been onto ebays forum http://forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=1200291059 and phoned ebay directly.
    The guy on the phone was your typical brain dead...I started explaining my story after having to repeat my username for a few months, and within my first sentance of "He made offers of 900 after the auction and i emailed you them" he said "But what is your problem sir"

I had to repeat myself before carrying on, "Has this guy broken YOUR rules or not!!!???
    He finally said...Yes but please explain your problem!

So after taking a deep breath, and carrying on with my story...He said he would be able to remove the feedback if it is defamatory, which he didn't think it was! :censored: Not defamatory? blatant lies that make me look to be dishonest!? and would he remove this lying criminal of an ebay user? NO!!!

BEWARE OF http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ruthless_infection/ AND BEWARE OF EBAY, USELESS B/\STARDS!!!
    The original auction http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250400501465 and im still with the car and really can't be ar$ed now...

Not happy, its all made me feel physically ill for f*cks sake.

9. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Read it all - baaaad for the soul that is.

Looks like the kid wanted 60 off for laughs and dug his heels in after, when you told him to cough up - and then he turned the knife.

Deserves a light messing around for all that.

10. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

That is insane. I've had my problems with ebay and just don't bother using it anymore.

11. bens_cab Forum Junkie

wait for him to list stuff or bid on stuff then dick him about ii hate pricks like that

12. Adam_16v Forum Member

ebay works great for the masses but is spoilt by the few

i've had my problems in past and ebay try and stay out of the dispute and leave it to the buyer and seller to settle

Glad you managed to sell it elsewhere but I wanted it!!!!!

13. runes New Member

ah mate, the guy's obviously a 5 star w@n~$r! dont let it get to you. you still had the car and didnt get ripped off. could have been a whole lot worse.:thumbup:

14. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

Bad for the soul indeed...Especially when im so damn busy keeping business afloat, organising the Volksdevil show, and having problems elsewhere...

Mate, I still have it, its sat on the driveway! The guy was lying about me having sold it elsewhere. But ive totally lost interest in attempting to sell it for now...

I relisted it on ebay, reluctantly...And even though they couldn't respond to my issue's...They emailed me and removed the auction as i put 'Possible swap for opel manta'

They also emailed me telling me my username, volksdevil_dot_com was against their rules! Even though its been that as far as i can remember.

Funny how they couldn't feckingwell reply to my emails regarding the problems ive been having.

Absolute joke outfit.

15. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

when hes got something for sale post it up and we will mess him around.

16. bens_cab Forum Junkie

yep peroper dick him about im sure he will love it :lol:

17. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

:lol:

Oh looky looky what he has bought...Ive seen and photographed the micra outside his house today.;)

Clickety click.

18. WillG

WillG Forum Member

that is a complete wan*er riley!

"he has been abusive and the car was not as described, and sold the vehicle to another person, i am gravely disapointed."

surely that means that he gave you money, then came to your house but didn't like the car and that you had also sold it - the guy is a blatent liar!

is he just bidding on cars then offering less money afterwards and never actually buying anything?! [:x]

19. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Quite likes buying cars, don't he?

20. Adam_16v Forum Member

We'll all do it :thumbup: