Riley's 225 quid Corrado valver - Sold.

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Riley, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Riley

Riley Forum Addict

He does Chris, i wonder what the tax man will have to say about it...

Cheers lads, i don't want anyone else getting in trouble though, I guess its up to you if you want to mess him about but he will be getting some real grief.

Spot on mate, its so blatent its unreal![:x] I even emailed him and asked him how embarassed he was, and how much more embarassed he was at the fact that id just relisted it after he left me the bullsh|t feedback...No response obviously.

I don't know how low lifes like this can sleep at night.[:x] Im as honest as they come, but when it comes to dealing with people like this, they will never get away with messing with me.[}:)]

2. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

Onwards and upwards :thumbup:

3. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

Theres a great thread from a couple of years back where phatty gets annoyed at someone on ebay, what followed was 3 pages on here of stupid questions to the guy some of which had me in stitches. Well worth doing as im sure it gets very annoying for him but very funny for us.

I know what you mean about how can he sleep at night, I hate to get on anyones wrong side, hopefully karma is true and what goes around comes around.