Strange Encounters...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dietrich, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Delirium Forum Member

I`ve never seen a ghost, although i`ve felt what could only be described as presences [:s] I`ve had a few out of body experiences and i`ve astral projected as well, that`s a laugh i`ll tell you :clap:

2. Admin Guest

my house does that too, scared the crap out of me when i was at home during the day, used to lock myself in just to make sure it wasn't people breaking in, floors and stuff creaking away.
    the pub i worked in was haunted, used to hear pianos playing and babies crying when none where on the premises,

hmm going to bed now.... [:s] and i feel funny!

3. Claypole Forum Junkie

Hmmm can't say I have done that one. :lol:

But it does remind me of the Russ Mayer film with a bit with two guys in a junkyard, one crouches behind a car to have a dump and the other sneaks up and catches it on a shovel without him realising it then when he looks round there's nothing even though he "felt" it. :lol::lol:

4. superden Forum Addict

:lol: :lol:

5. Guests Banned

The night my mom died i was in her bed with the missus and my brother and his missus were in the spare room . i heard a nokia text message alert that woke me up at wich point i looked over towards the window as it was fcking cold but the window was shut so i rolled over, only to see my mom's dressing gown move off the back of the bed room door and wave. at that moment the phone rang , the hospital called to say we had better come down as they thought she wouldnt last the night ( doctor speak for the patient is dead already) any way on the way to hospital i ask my bruv who sent him a message ....he never got one.

6. ^neo^ Forum Junkie

You lot need to cut down on the class A's ffs !
    :lol:

7. Dr Delirium Forum Member

Theres always been more to the world than meets the eye though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.