Today I hate................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Miss Psyclodia, Sep 10, 2012.

1. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Lol, you already talk at about 100mph - my sis is a PHD in Psycholinguistics, her advice to me was just to imagine everyone in the room are about 12 years old, and a bit deaf - speak loudly and clearly, and give them time to digest every word you say. Also sink a couple of pints beforehand - and that's professional advice!

2. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

I'm an awful one for that - first I drop back, stick the lights on, then boot it so they see a huge Jeep coming up behind them with a lunatic behind the wheel - same sort of way Daz drives.
    If they don't move, I undertake them. And if they are one of those idiots who think they are policing the roads by sticking exactly to the speed limit and try and block you, I've been known to give them a little nudge on the bumper just so they feel it - stupid and petty and dangerous I know, but I am Bond. Parz Bond, 009.

3. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Oh, and if you live in a coastal area - stick on your hazard lights, floor it, and beep the horn a lot. Most people know it means you are RNLI. I'm not, but I still do it.:o

4. G-adams

G-adams CGTI Regional Host - Bristol

Crappie drivers that pulls out from a corner heading towards you on ur side of the road. [:x]
    Luckily i mounted the creb or it could of been worse.the only damage done is on the wheel and the tyre needs replacing.

5. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Hate it when people mount the creb.

6. G-adams

G-adams CGTI Regional Host - Bristol

Me too but if I didn't mount it I would have there car inbeded in mine

7. vrbanana Forum Junkie

I know :thumbup:

8. vrbanana Forum Junkie

Covert strobes in headlights crap them right up and they pull over like lightning;)

9. Brian.G

Brian.G Forum Member

I hate when you think up something, and find the patent 5 hours later after a hard search:cry:

10. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

Being the only person in the building, then standing at the bottom of the stairs with headphones in when the lift bings!
    I grabbed the nearest weapon ready to take on the vagabonds, alas, the lift were vacant :o
    So now I'm locked in the office preparing for spirits warfare (not the drinking spirits unfortunately) unless someone can enlighten me on how lifts work....

11. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Zombie apocalypse level 1!?[:D]

12. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

13. RobT

RobT Forum Junkie

Lewis hamilton

14. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

Happened again at other side of building so am guessing the lifts revert back to ground level 5 minutes after being used, that, or upgrade me to ghost apocalypse level 10 [:D]

15. Admin Guest

Place i used to work at , the night security used to have that, lifts going up and down during the night and the doors opening.

16. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

Today I hate that I took half term off to spend with my kids only to realise I hate my kids!!!!!!

17. stella

stella Forum Junkie

I hate nearly everyone today - my house buyer has just pulled out because he won't wait any longer. Despite me ringing and pestering solicitors and flat management company (they're the worse), this has dragged on for eleven weeks in what should be a simple transaction with no chains.

I don't often cry, but today I have, I'm still shaking. My estate agent is trying to persuade him to move next week, just a couple of days before my son's wedding I'll be trying to move stuff into a flat that isn't decorated/carpeted yet. And that's assuming he'll accept moving in next week and not pull out altogether. He's not English and doesn't appear to understand the complexities of freehold.

18. PeeJay Forum Junkie

Mysterious back pain which has appeared for no reason.

Bike Theives for making a very tough month, much tougher. DIE YOU ****ERS DIE!!!!

Inflation that somehow is recorded at 2% despite the fact our weekly shopping bill has gone from 60 a week 12 months ago, to 75, to 85 and now has been over 100 for 3 weeks - although rejecting any sort of convience food has caused most of it.

My Mum constantly crying poverty (I don't hate my Mum, just the complaints of poverty) even though they're non-dom tax exiles, take 3 long haul hols a year on top of Mum splitting her time between the UK and the Middle East, they keep a half-mil-ish house in the UK and are spending Christmas in the New York Palace hotel.

19. PeeJay Forum Junkie

Sorry to hear that.

Sometimes it just isn't worth trying to fathom why people do what they do, they're just arseholes and they can't help it, and it's a buyers market.

20. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

The cold, its really is cold now and I still don't have heating in my barn, elecy blanket and duvet on the sofa tonight!