Today I hate................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Miss Psyclodia, Sep 10, 2012.

1. nhoj62

nhoj62 Forum Member

stupid people that drive crossover type 4x4's that are not proper 4x4's and hog the fast lane and wont get out the way!

2. Admin Guest

opened one last night in the kitchen, two swigs and it was empty by the time I got to the front room :(

3. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

the pains of being a raging alco!! :(

4. D4LFR Forum Member

Like this?

[​IMG]

5. nhoj62

nhoj62 Forum Member

now that is a marmite car that for some reason i really like!

6. D4LFR Forum Member

Thatl probably be the 500bhp ;)

7. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

You open 4 at once, by the time you are sat down you have drunk 2, then sit down, pour the remaining 2 into a glass to make a full beer, and repeat. Or, do what I do and have a mini-fridge as your side table. You still need a bucket for the empties though - how it pains me to hear next door's nipper cry as I empty a bucket full of glass into the wheelybin at 6am...lol

8. Admin Guest

hmm i do have a mini fridge not doing anything and I need a beer right now but i live in fear of going to the kitchen currently for one as the GF is cooking. I can hear the banging and crashing and now the smoke detector is going off. so dinner must be ready soon.

9. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

Food poisoning!! Ive been sick all day after eating some Cod and chips Saturday lunch time [xx(]

10. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Some people on eBay - I have (sadly) put my electric piano on eBay and specifically said that it should be collected from me (I live fairly centrally, in Nottingham) or that the buyer could arrange to have a courier pick it up if they wanted to arrange it. I wish I hadn't put that last bit in, but thought it might help widen the potential buyer circle.

The chap who bought it lives in the North-East. Give him his due, he paid up promptly, but then asked me to take it to a courier in Nottingham. I said I wouldn't as it was far too heavy. He then asked me to wrap it up and weigh it. I got some help in dismantling it and it cost me about 10 for a roll of bubble wrap and some cardboard and some strong tape.

It took me all afternoon, then I measured the two parcels I'd made it into and tried to weigh them on bathroom scales. One was 8kg and the other was about 20kg I think, but couldn't really tell as it too long to go on the scales. When I'd done all that, he asked me to tape the two parcels together as it would cost him less with the courier. And now I've got to stay in all afternoon on Wednesday for it to be collected! I just hope it gets there without any damage! [:x]

I'll never try to be that helpful again!

(But the man who bought my violin was the opposite - came to fetch it and paid in cash straightaway :) )

11. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Can you play Stella? My dad had a massive roland electric piano a few years ago but we had to get rid as it was just too big. It was a great bit of kit and wanted to learn a bit more on it.
    We will have lots of space in the new house so he wants to get a baby grand[:s]

Today i hate massive companies asking for discount on products, This time is to do with football. We all know how much money is in football so it was pointless to even ask. The size of your order will not pay for any premier league for about 1 hour!lol

12. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Today I hate FOG!

......also lazy f#cking work 'mates' who leave the Aircon service machine empty of gas, so EVERY time I use it I have to spend time filling the tank, rather than their 'f#ck you jack, I'm ok' attitude of adding enough gas for their job. [:x]

[swears]

13. vrbanana Forum Junkie

Gary, language please lol

14. RobT

RobT Forum Junkie

Slow brain- dead people who drag their disinterested lifeless parasitic hides to work each morning at 40mph in a 60

15. EZ_Pete

EZ_Pete Forum Junkie

The common cold. :(

16. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

I hate that when ever I give presentations I speed up and go red!!!!!! why like why!!!!!!

17. Mike_H Forum Addict

Just had one of those... Zafira 1.6 with wrinkly blacked out windows, fast lane of a dual 60mph carriageway... 47 mph... dork in the inside lane wouldn't speed up and pass him, or move back enough to let him pull in. All the way down the dual carriageway (2 miles) till he pulls into the left lane, then takes the middle lane on the roundabout before pulling off left, and doing 30 up the outside lane of the 40 mph D-C-Way. I nearly had to ram him off the road just on general principle.

No response to headlight flash or horn. At least try and brake test me for a bit of 'sport', sport?!

18. vrbanana Forum Junkie

People who are frightened of their own shadow until they get behind a keyboard and then they turn into mike Tyson with attitude

19. WillG

WillG Forum Member

Plastic trim hiding rust (and not even on a vw) :cry:

20. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

Daz, you're a ****! :)

[:o)]