Toyos?

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tyres' started by 1982.rpd, Nov 22, 2009.

1. nhoj62

nhoj62 Forum Member

i used to have t1-s tyres, they were amazing in the wet and the dry, i cyrrently have proxes 4's, there dry weather performance is great but there wet weather performance is just scary, not grip in the wet at all!. will be trying the t1-r next that should be better as it is more like the t1-s in tread pattern

2. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

30 a corner and you were going to go for part worns? you tight ****!!!!

please say your fitting the discs yourself and not getting someone to do it just because they are brakes? I have caliper rewind tool and 7mm allen key plus irwins if you need them

(or buy me some beers and i'll do em for you)

3. 1982.rpd Forum Member

How about I buy some beers and we both do them bring the irwins and the rewind tool whilst drinking the beers :lol: I'm gonna be working on the golf at the weekend probably, I need to have a look at the timing and do an oil change as I just changed the plugs, rotor arm and dizzy cap, as well as some other little bits. The list grows. I need a new zaust so I might as well go s/s like supersprint or something

4. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

okay, if its not ****ing down on saturday then count me in

5. 1982.rpd Forum Member

It probably will be! fookin hope not, it gets dark to early to be able to do anything after work. Bring the gazebo ;) there is a little carpark out side my flat where I will be working on it. Its right opposite the vw graveyard you went to in ashford.

6. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

ah ok, what else? axle stands? trolly jack? halfords set?

7. 1982.rpd Forum Member

I have trolly jack and stands but another jack and stands would be good so I can sort out my exhaust, cheers mate!

8. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

no worries, I rent the stands out at 1 an hour and 2 an hour for the trolly jack!!! lol

9. 1982.rpd Forum Member

Do you still have the guys number that ownes that vw graveyard if he is about on sat I might go have a look if he has any zausts over there?

10. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

ah can't remember, I put a thread up on here didn't i? i'll try and find it

11. 1982.rpd Forum Member

Yea you did put a thread up, could go over and have a look if he is there, there was a load of old crap there tho and its difficult to escape the tour of the place lol

12. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

found the thread but i didn't put his details directly up. He isn't there a lot though is he? can see if mike has got the ebay thing on his feedback and get his number from there