video of me

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Guests, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

I think what recardo means is if he is on a straight bit of road you can see for 2 miles, when Tub screams past and checks out, Recardo can still see Tub in the distance!

I am right?

Alan

2. Dubplate Forum Member

3. Andy947 Forum Addict

Ah, i finally get it now.

As ong as recardo can still see tub on the horizon, he thinks he hanst been beaten

All makes sense now. . . . :)

4. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

Depends on the setting as well as the cars. If the impediments to speed are the same for both cars then performance/handling is largely unimportant (extreme example, in a traffic jam no-one is faster). Roads have a maximum speed based on factors other than just the car. Under the right circumstances I bet Recardo could keep up. Wouldn't like to suggest what they may be though.

5. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Erm, [:[] You just did!

Alan

6. Guests Banned

prime example.....blind corner

tubs goes into the blind corner, in his head he is thinking (only ever so slightly) there could be a horse walking round the corner or a car pulled over.....so he doesnt go into the corner as fast as possible

i go into the same corner knowing full well its clear. so i go into it as fast a i possibly can

now you can argue that tubs wouldnt let off....but we all know we dont want to die. and he would be foolish to go round a blind corner as fast as possible and i know he doesnt coz he would be dead already.

if you guys cant see what im saying and keep trying to wind me up by say oh you think your car is the fastest you think your the best driver.

i spend a lot of time on the roads racing....weather it be cars or bikes, up to speeds of 180mph on all types of surface and road styles.......in my experience its ALOT easier to follow.

FACT

7. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

What happens if Tub is following you into that blind corner you go flat out into the corner, Tub follows just as fast, you both get round safely, Tubs then indicates, over takes you then speeds of down the road?

Are you still as fast?

Alan

8. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

[:D] Yeah yeah, that was a deliberately extreme example to illustrate a point. I agree with Recardo in principle, but I think there are too many factors to say definitively one way or the other.

9. Dubplate Forum Member

each corner he comes out he will edging away from you if his car is quicker plus theres not many country lanes without straight sections on them which would benefit him also.........

i think your fighting a losing battle dude, good driver or not.....
    Edited by: Dubplate

10. Andy947 Forum Addict

Retardo you make such crap arguments :)

Thats only provided that you are close enough to follow straight behind him.

If not, you'd still have to back off, cos tub may have jus had to overtake some people walking down the road towards you, and they would now be closer than they were for tub :)

11. Guests Banned

even better......what happends if you having a bit of banter with someone on a message board then some chump that you dont even know starts butting in

Are you a cock?

12. Guests Banned

for a start i wouldnt be right on his arse

and i can see break lights......next

13. smithy Forum Member

Sounded like it bogged when you changed to 3rd out of that roundabout because you're not quite revving it out out properly to me...

14. Dubplate Forum Member

so you cant mirror what he does then
    wow.....you can see round corners..........

15. Andy947 Forum Addict

But right behind him is even more dangerous, you dont have the vision of the road. :)

Plus if i were in front i'd keep dabbin the left foot on the brake lights to scare the poo outta you following, thus gaining an even bigger advantage ;) :lol:

Al is not a cock, he's sound as a pound - unlike you 'oh driving god' :)

16. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Even better the owner of the worlds best valver starts to ask questions about c0cks, when we are clearly discussing you amazing driving skills! How strange [:s]

Also as Tub has better brakes surely he can therefore break later going into the corners than you can!

Alan

17. Guests Banned

well if you go and watch it again

the car is wheel spinning out of the corner......i changed to third to stop it spinning

if it wasnt nearly 0 degrees or winter it wouldnt have spun

next

18. Guests Banned

al i dont know you or want to...save your finger energy for tubs arse

19. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Cheers Andy, your good lad yourself:)

Alan

20. Andy947 Forum Addict

Know what, this thread is like retardo has a 1.2 corsa, is 17 and wears burbery - and his car is the fastest on the planet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.