video of me

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Guests, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guests Banned

honestly when i go to message boards i dont reply to topics with people i dont really like

every topic i start i seem to have this gang of people follow me round telling me im wrong.

feck this board now i had enough [:x]

2. Rahul Forum Junkie

i know what recardo is getting at, but surely if the car in front has to break that bit more then you have an unfair advantage.
    You cannot compare road driving to track driving or racing on a straight, fact.

Basically you are saying that you could keep up with my m3 if i am caning it and then the lights go red. You are 20metres back and then line up at the lights before they go green. Does that mean you are as fast.

Valvers are quick but I would leave your car for dead Ricky! ;)

3. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

[:^(] Shame really, as friends we could have shared all the fine things in life, you could teach me how to drive fast down country lanes, i could teach you how to repair your rear arches, nevermind!

Alan

4. Guests Banned

i apoligise al, i shouldnt have got wound up.....its just frustrating arguing with one person let alone 4

[8(]

5. beaniegti

beaniegti Forum Member

i think what recardo is saying is, in essence, true to a certain degree. It is generally easier to follow someone on a road-and that advantage could go some way to making up for the difference in performance.

but there is a limit, and as you can't assume how the person in front (tubs) is going to drive, then it is wrong to assume you could keep up regardless.

Another beanie example: clio 182 went past me down this straight, got to a few corners and i thought i'd have a go keeping up. His extra performance (which must be fairly similar to tubs' going on power/weight) meant that although he wasn't significantly quicker into the bends, he was massively faster coming out of them, and subsequently arrived at the next one far quicker. I gave up pretty quickly. [:$]

6. Rahul Forum Junkie

hey guys, Ricky is a good bloke, its just all you lot never see eye to eye.

7. Dubplate Forum Member

come on mate no one is having a go at you......your probably a good driver but the car is only capable of what any other standard valver is capable of. Where as Tubs car is capable of more, country lane or not. :)

8. Dubplate Forum Member

[:s] no we are trying to explain that the impossible isnt possible......

9. Admin Guest

enough already,

stop comparing cock sizes and saying who is best etc.

take it to the track and be done with it,
    stop your blithering arguements on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.