VW Tiguan Revealed

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by Deako, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Seraph Banned

like Chelsea :lol:

2. Seraph Banned

Some up to the minute production Tiguan photos/info:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jamesa Forum Junkie

Interesting philosophy that, can be applied to many things but ultimately we have choices ..... and opinions so I`ll enjoy mine including the 500nm of 4 x 4 torque [:D]

Not too struck on the styling, would be great to see them diversify away from the corporate `across the range` look. Was in a VW showroom last weekend and could hardly tell one model from another ... the Mk2 looked great amongst all those `clones`.

The single most thing that put`s me off buying a new VW / Audi up here is the poor attitude and behaviour of the sales staff .... absolute disgrace. However, the service and especially the parts people of both brands have been and continue to be absolutely great.

4. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

Straight from the X3 jelly mould.

5. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

It'd be alright, if it didnt look exactly the same as everything else in the VW range[:|]

6. Seraph Banned

7. Seraph Banned

Update that price.

Nearly 24k for the oil burner with sport spec!!

You'd buy an X3 surely!

8. Dubmuffin Forum Member

Ugh I don't like that... it kinda resembles an expanded and stretched Polo... why are new cars starting to look so boring :(

9. Jaundice

Jaundice Forum Member

If you want a 4x4 then get a defender. Simple.
    [​IMG]

10. Seraph Banned

11. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

you ever sat in a X3?? utter pants :thumbd:

i.ll be having a better look at them next month, prior to the launch, bet I don't like them:lol:

12. Seraph Banned

No, can't say I have

But it looks better, and surely the spec is better, and maybe build better?

13. Rainking Forum Member

Saw a LOT of these in Wolfsburg last week.... they're actually really nice. Sat in a couple, they feel well built and I'd say they'll be fairly capable off-road providing you get the one with the shorter nose.

14. Ben S

Ben S Forum Junkie

X3 = shocking .. poorly made .. interior has loadsa panel gaps.. you can see bolts and stuff while ure sitting inside

bmw ride on their name badge a bit too much

and that tiguan .. looks soft and does nothing for me

rather have a Nissan qashqai .. at least that looks a little different in the softroader market

15. gorilly Forum Member

good point, bit liek saying why did a buy a mk2 when i dont live on a race track lol.

its grown on me more i like it now

16. Seraph Banned

Compared to what?

We're talking X3 v Tiguan here, the latter of which no one can speak of (presumably)

17. Seraph Banned

Tiguan advert on earlier. Shame the music is pants.

18. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

today first day of ads, the rest of world ad is great, but not able to be shown in the uk because of the wheel going on the kerb (twice!)
    the urban jungle theme- cracking ad

19. superden Forum Addict

[​IMG]

I dont care what anyone says, thats a bag of week old sh*t.

20. Seraph Banned

^Could be right. Can't be selling.

Don't know anyone who has seen one, or know anyone that knows anyone who's seen one!

If only Vag could have foreseen the impending fuel crises and UK road tax increases.