Wee Markys Golf

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Wee Marky, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Wee Marky New Member

Yes I Realised The Wheels On Golfgirls Car Were Different It Was Just The Ride Height And Wheel Fit In Arch's And Stuff I Wanted To See More Properly!!Its RX2's That Im Getting!!

1990 Very Fun With The Text!!

Marky.... :p

2. MrBen Forum Junkie

I wouldn't bother changing the wheels for one inch in diameter. Mk3's drive better on 16's than 17's anyway, IMHO.

The stance of Golfgirl's car is more to do with lowering than the size of wheels, with a similar drop yours will look virtually the same!

BTW, please type normally, it's hard to read and making my eyes go funny!

3. mark Forum Member

There not really worth over 500, S1MMA is just being kind! i will help you out and take off your hands for ooooooooh lets say 50quid?? you wont get a better price then that! ;)
    Edited by: mark

4. S1MMA Forum Member

very funny mark! I have seen good sets (not perfect) with 'more than half worn' average make tyres go for about 450-550.

When you think that from vw a new set is worth 1400 without tyres, it puts it in perspective a lot more. What condition are your rims in marky?

5. Wee Marky New Member

S1mma i would say they are in pretty good nick especially the outer part of the wheel!! The laquer maybe going on one of the wheels!!

Marky

6. jjarvis Forum Junkie

Loose the mudflaps!

Looks very clean :thumbup: