what do people think of fiat bravos?

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Liam, Oct 28, 2003.

1. toXXin Forum Member

Don't like them!

Took my mates Punto out yeatersay (its one of his mum's cars, she runs a car rental company) and it was awful. He's waiting for them to get some Golf Matches in and he's having a TDI.

2. lewiscypher Forum Member

I cant believe we are discussing the merits of a fiat on a vw forum?!?

Its a fiat for gods sake what more is there to know! ;) thrown together by italians after a bottle or two of chianti on a friday - shiversome!

fantastic designs (they designed the mk1 golf after all!) but just dont let them screw it together

if you want a cheap car get a small engined golf or polo

they may not be as fast as a gti but the breeding build quality handling etc is there or what about a lupo

theres a little machine with some character that wont cost the earth to run

Fiat indeed.....! pah

3. Yorkie Forum Member

The Brava's the first picture right??? ;)

That's like saying a Ford Sierra and a Porshce 944 look similar...........even if one was based on the other.

4. Yorkie Forum Member

How about a nice Polo instead Liam [:D], u can do a few (low insurance) mods and stay part of the VW family...........besides if you get a Fiat we will all point and laugh at you [:D]

5. lewiscypher Forum Member

quote "That's like saying a Ford Sierra and a Porshce 944 look similar...........even if one was based on the other."

ARRGHH MORe Sacrilage how dare you !!!! ;) wash your mouth out immediately and write 100 times!

I will never desecrate a motoring icon again
    I will never desecrate a motoring icon again

I will nev.....

[:D]

6. Yorkie Forum Member

I'm sorry [:$]

The really sad fact is that the Ford Sierra IS based on a Porsche 944. Top Gear had the cheif designer on in the last series. Can't really see it myself, but that's what he said :o

7. AndrewF Forum Addict

i thought the 944 was basicaly a golf underneath? or was that the 924 (and even then...aren't they both almost the same).

a mate once unlocked a 924 or 944 with the key from his mkII...the handles are the same!

8. Liam Forum Member

dont even know why i asked now :p began looking hard for a mk2 driver now :)