What Would Scare The S*$% Out Of You!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Scotty, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

Had a scary one earlier this year...me and a couple of mates went to amsterdam for 3 days in March.

One night (2am), as we were walking through the red light district we got offered cocaine (which is normal there), but this time, instead of the dealer just letting us get on with it, this one followed us!!!

He eventually caught up, and started telling us how we ignored him and that he would "cut us up". He kept at if for 10 mins or so, then me and the lads darted into a sex shop.

Came out 10 mins later...briskley walking towards the hotel (as we were now scared), and we heard running behind us!!! Yep it was the same guy, threatening us with a knife, unless we gave him some money!!!

We eventually gave him 10 or so euro's, and legged it back to hotel!

For the rest of the trip we avoided lookin like tourists, by wearing caps, and big jackets, and were ok!

2. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

Woke up one morining to find a spider inches from my face, on the wall!!! First thing i saw on the morn...not the best start to the day

3. Dietrich Forum Member

Blimey. [:s]

Hopefully you know what I meant, slick... Not on about the cool factor. I'm on about you doing it even despite the horror stories, despite the risks, which, in turn, gives you the credibility I was referring to. :)

What's currently bothering me... I have to be up in 6 hours to get ready to sit an exam for which I've done absolutely no preparation, for a course I started 2 years ago. F*cked ain't the word. ;) It's so hot and humid I'll never get to sleep. [:s]

Tom

4. slick Forum Junkie

i have marks all over my walls from bastid spiders and mossies getting in.

I think it must warn them though because they are getting less in number.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. ee00jcb Forum Member

....transexuals

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.