whats the best thing about owning a golf?

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by bigpoppa81, May 16, 2004.

1. Mk2GolfBoy Forum Member

The knowledge that I'm always going to beat a nova with ten tonnes of plastic stuck to their car even in my 1.3 Mk2 :lol:

2. Atlas 12v Forum Member

Because it can scare smug t**sers in Boxsters who think they're invinsable! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Jeff Forum Junkie

its different, its built well, it handles and goes well, and while there are other cars that do certain things better, they are either rubbish at something else or cost vastly more / look repulsive.

and all the VW people of course :thumbup:

4. b'locks Forum Addict

speaking of boxter's, i made a guy in a boxter S blush the other day, i mean obviously he beat me but i didn't do to bad at all! he was smiling but looked a little embarrassed as i pulled up next to him at the next lights :thumbup: :p

5. b'locks Forum Addict

oh and i embarrassed a lotus (dunno which one) driver on the way to inters this year...he came up my @rse at 60 mph in the fast lane, flashed his lights, so pulled over to the slow lane, dropped it into 3rd and booted it and the f*cker couldn't even get near hahahahaha he pulled in behind me in the end and as we came to the roundabout up ahead he gave me a defeatest wave :p :lol: i love it.

6. vdubgirl Forum Member

I love the drive and reliablitly
    There not barry boys cars ;)
    There not French and flimsy
    I love the fact they dont fall apart

7. GT-Dub Forum Member

lol, Its not as quick as my clio 16v But its sure as hell built better.

I guess the big thing that made me stay with my german friend was most golf drivers use their car's not just drive around threw town in them.

Oh and there isn't many barry boys who own them, so its quite cool :) I think my golf has turned me into a mature driver :lol: I'm only 22...