Windows Xp Activation ?

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by Scotty, Apr 21, 2004.

1. mozizzlex In Delete Queue

Well, I use the 7QVT6 XP Corp code. I have not tried the new blacklisted SP2 update, but am reluctant to do so unless others have tested it, cuz i dont want to mess up my machine. :)

2. buzzby Forum Member

Oh good god the free admitance of using illegal software on this forum is crazy.

Any way i cannot remember having to activate my compy of xp or the xp home edition on my laptop. Does it say what will happen if you do not activate?

If you have a legit code then surly that is the activation code. havn't installed XP for a while so cannot really remember

Buzz

3. tony Forum Member

i have sp2 installed on a corp version of xp. been running sweet as, although im still not using IE as its even more gay now than before. it deems ANY hyperlink to be a popup and blocks it. there maybe a way of tweeking it but i couldnt be arsed to figure it out. il just stick with mozilla for the time being. also the activation helpline is a joke. ive had to ring it a couple of times at work when we couldnt activate online. you get through to an indian call centre and they ask no questions as to why you need a code. they just read out the number and thats it. whats the point??????????

4. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

;SP2 is still BETa by the way