1.9tdi pd 150 in to a mk2 golf :-)

Discussion in 'Diesel' started by sam_51, Jan 25, 2010.

1. borachris New Member

Hi Sam,

Currently thinking of breaking my Bora and putting the engine in a MK2, along with the 2260.

How are you getting along with this?

Are you using the original 6 speed???

2. sam_51 Forum Member

2260?

yeah im doing well at the moment putting the engine in this week ordered all the mounts friday so it will be in by the end of the week.. im useing my 6speed.. buts its alot of work doin this conversion the dash took a little while...

do drive the red bora tdi that sometimes goes to no rice(bit of a random question)?

ask any question if you have any

3. sam_51 Forum Member

wait there you meant the gt2260 turbo? dont you.. if so that would be a very fun car

4. AOI3610 New Member

If you get stuck I did this some time ago, You'll realise it was all worth it in the end.

PD's rock.

Wait till you see the face on the imprezza guy's face at the lights in your rear view mirror, they sound like a tractor in a Mk2, truly no mistaking it's a Diesel and Wooooooosh, Clouds of Black smoke and it's G O N E.

5. borachris New Member

Yes mate, GTB2260VK, should be about 270-280 by the time I get the lump in[:D]

6. sam_51 Forum Member