*BEWARE* Golfnutzparts

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by mk2 Jay, May 27, 2005.

1. TIM

Tim Forum Addict

and thumbs up from me too, bought a wing from him [:D]

2. cliveyp Forum Member

Big thumbs up from me for a deal he did me with a MK2 ECU a few years back. Sent it to me to try, then trusted me to pay him when i had it working! [:D]

3. DAVE 2227 Forum Junkie

So is it that the seats aren`t as good as ones in pic or is it that the two are totally different and I can`t see what that difference is or is it that the first set sent out is what you wanted but now have the second set which aren`t the same as the first set other than they are lighter in colour.
    Confused ???????,you will be.

4. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

i'm on golfnutz side with this one - seats are so similar (light and dark variations) that a different light or camera setting could be to blame...

5. DAVE 2227 Forum Junkie

If buyer isn`t happy with what he got then Golfnutz should take it back and refund his money minus costs and everyone will be happy.
    Thats what I would do if I sold them.

6. GofNutz New Member

Heres a little update as three parcels have arrived today while I was out , one of our mechanics signed for them ..

Like Ive said before it was our mistake at first .. We packed up and sent out a set of MK2 Golf seats that we also sold on ebay

These are totally differant to the Corrado seats.. , having a coloured centre section ..

When Mk2 Jay first called us , he said the seats had a coloured centre section .. So we knew what we had done ...

These were then returned to us ..via parcelforce ..

We then packed up and shipped the Corrado seats .. BUT thats were it gets messy ..

In a phone call after they arrive from MK2 Jay .. he says .. youve sent me the wrong seats again ..

I say .. No we havnt , weve only got one set of corrado seats for sale .. and thats what weve sent you ..

MK2 jay then says .. I dont want them .. you can have them back . any way there damaged .. and theres bits missing .. (??)

I then ask whats damaged and what does he mean "missing "

Mk2 jay says .. one seat is bent at the bottom .. and theres only three parcels ..

We shipped four parcels .. all marked .. 1 of 4 ... 2 of 4 .. etc etc .. all on parcel force paper work ..

I asked what had the delivery guy say .. Jay replies .. "he doesnt know where it is "

I then asked if he had signed for the parcels , even though he knew there was damage and one parcel missing ?

He said "YES " ????????

So can you see where this is going now .. I dont want them back as there missing parts .. I cant do anything via parcel force as he has signed as OK and all there ..

Ive left it in the hands of paypal .. If they say its my fault I will hold my hands up and take it ...

Ive always tried to be as fair as possible with people ..

But I feel like Ive been bent over and &%$$

"Rant over "

Mike
    GolfNutz .. 01606 841454

7. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

paypal always goes in favour of the buyer in my experience [8(]

8. Golden Forum Junkie

I have to agree with Jay and Andy, there are two different types of seats with the same pattern.

That said I've bought stuff from Golfnutz and had no problems at all, they even sent me a badge for free when it was clear that postie had broken it after it had left them.

9. Hotgolf

Hotgolf Paid Member Paid Member

At the end of the day, if anythings missings, even though it's signed for it's the senders responsibilty to find out where the missing items are gone.
    Ok, he's signed for the items, but hey, most people sign on the door then take them in and have a look. Its not the right way but it's what the bulk of people do.

The fact you've sent the wrong seats out twice tells me that there's some incompetence on your part and that from a seller with that feedback then your doing something wrong, be it yourself or whoever works with you.

If you've sent the wrong ones then you should somewhere have a set of the right ones doesn't it??

Putting it into the hands of Paypal just tells me that you dont want to bother, knowing fully well that the way Paypal works they'll favour you at the end of the day.

I'm sorry if you feel that I'm having a go but from a buyers point of veiw I'd have to agree with the original complaint.

10. GofNutz New Member

Yes I agree . if you get a box inside and open it and there is damage that you couldnt see.. It should be down to us to try to help ..

But Jay signed for these KNOWING that there was damage .. and 1 of the 4 parcels was missing ..

We have tried to take this up with Parcelforce .. But all we get is .. "we cant do anything about a missing parcel if its been signed for "

We also didnt send the wrong seats out TWICE..

We sent a set of MK2 Gti seats .. 4544886820 ( copy and paste this to ebay to see the pics..)

When Jay called up he said these are the wrong seats .. they have a blue centre section.. Thats how I knew we had sent the wrong seats .

they are nothing like the Corrado seats that we listed or that Jay took photos of .. See the start of this topic

We then sent out the Corrado seats.. That should have been the end of it ..

I know that there are dark grey and light grey versions of these seats

BUT we sent out the correct set .. we only had one set .. this is the set we photographed .. and this is the set we sent out ..

As a set of 4 parcels ..

I didnt put it in the hands of Paypal .. Jay did .. ( I wonder why ???)

Paypal wont look at photos.. they will just tell the buyer to send the items back .. They will then give the buyer a refund ..But thats OK if we had got them back ..

BUT we didnt .. we got back a damaged set of seats .. with oneparcel missing ... But as these have been sent as a set of THREE .. 1 of 3 .. 2 of 3 .. 3 of 3 .. Our lad in the workshop signed OK ..
    SO Paypal has given Jay his money back .. even though he got the seats that he bid for and won on Ebay ..

And weve got a pile of crap ..

And as for our Feed back ???? People just see the negs ...

Try reading the positives ...

Yes we have got problems ... But we are a VW garage running FULL time .. 7 days a week .. We cannot get time to ansa every single e.mail we get ....thats why we ask people to call us ..then we get things like this happening with Jays seats..

On monday we got an e.mail from a woman who had won something on our listings .. last friday ... BUT she sent it over 60 times.. in the hope I would notice it ... Her parts were already in the post ...

I DO want to bother .. And I do care .. But as you can see from the above ... I Cant do anything except take it !!!!!!!

PS .. anybody want a set of Corrado front seats .. ??

THE LIGHT GREY ONES !!!

Mike
    GolfNutz
    01606 841454

11. spaced Forum Member

Get a spotty 17 year old to answer all your emails! :lol:

12. thebluebus Forum Junkie

I've read this thread and THINK i understand what going on...bit confusing though. From what i can see, instead of yourselves and Jay trying to get parcelforce or paypal to deal with it, you two need to speak to each other and sort it out between you. Surely it will save a lot of hassle.

13. GofNutz New Member

I tried that ...But he just wanted to send back the damaged seats..

Even though there are parts missing .. I cant get any money from parcelforce for the missing parts as they have been signed for OK ???

And paypal has given Jay his money back...

Now ive got 3/4 of a corrado set of seats

[:^(][:^(][:^(][:x][:x]

14. jprocter Forum Member

you say he was studid for signing for the items but did your mechanic do the self same thing when they arrived back ? :lol:

15. GofNutz New Member

Yes ...

But as they were sent as a set of three this time

Eg 1of 3.. 2of 3 and 3of 3

There was 3 parcels so he signed OK ..

If there had just been 2 I would have kicked his bottom ...

But he did his job as far as i was concerned .

We have copys of all paper work .. MK2Jay even left the parcelforce stickers on from when first sent the seats to him

All marked 4 parcels.. ! ! ! I can send pictures of these to anyone who wants a look ..

Ebay or paypal dont want to look at them .. they just want the easy way out ...

So .. we send out 4 parcels and only get back 3 .. And its OUR fault??

Never mind ... "what goes around comes around "

Mike

16. Aquablue Forum Member

Seems like the courier companies etc, just use the "well they signed for it" as a cop out! The parcel is somewhere, they know it's somewhere, but they can't be ar5ed to help or find out! [:v:] I've signed for deliveries at work before, without looking inside the packages. They know that's what most people do as well! Maybe we should call their bluff and make the delivery person wait while we open every package and check over it carefully! When they end up doing less deliveries because of this, then maybe they think again!
    Edited by: Aquablue

17. dans601fgti New Member

yeah, i won some fuses from them on the 9th of july, and paid straight away, im still waiting from them to arrive!!!!

18. t_r_d Forum Member

the dark grey version of those corrado seats is almost black.........

those two pictures are of the same material.

19. edmarkone Forum Member

IMO, and thats all this is, my opinion, it seems like there was an honest mistake on golfnutz part, which they admitted to, and then it all went horribly wrong. Especially for golfnutz.

I always sign "goods not inspected" and if the jumped up delivery driver says "you think that covers you from mistakes do you??", I make him wiat while I check every item. And beleive me, working where I do, that can take hours. A parcel the size of a shoe box can hold 250 items, so they are in for a shock!!!

20. keith_lemon

keith_lemon Forum Member

on the edge.... also north wales, close to rhyl
    i can see the way everybody is thinking with this topic but!!!

i have been waiting 1 month for a part from golfnutzparts i bought on ebay. i asked a question to them by EMAIL as to its compatability to which i had an instant EMAIL response including a statemant i could have it in three days! i asked about extra parts to go with the primary part such as mounting plates and boltsbyEMAIL and youve guessed it i had an instant EMIAIL response.

This ebay seller has about 4 - 5 bad feedbacks per page which in my opinion is not too good, but i swallowed the lines about stupid bidders and to phone them. etc etc etc.....

i have phoned them three times about this issue and have had promises of "will post tomorrow". but then it dawned on me, the seler had answered the emails about the item and the subsequent email about the extras needed, and he also has the time to come on this forum, when he could be answering emails!!!!---- SO WHY O WHY should i have to phone to sort out an internet transaction.

I put it to you GOLFNUTZ that you answer emails that give you no trouble but the ones which require attention you ignore.

you have my money in your account that could be in my bank earning intrest for me.

there are other dedicated golf/gti sellers on ebay that sell the same sort of items and they have not had anything close to the bad feedback reviews that golfnutz have.

top tips to golfnutz

1) dont promise a delivery date unless you can provide the item by that time

2) you may get a lot of emails a day but why not provide a secondary email address such as PROBLEMS@golfnutz... then you can deal with your customer issues before promising unobtainable targets to new customers. in my opinion a internet transaction should be by email only, but you should provide a phone number incase of problems -- NOT insist people use the number!

3) dont give honest buyers negative feedback for giving the feedback that they think you deserve. try to work on thier comments and improve, your then you may not get so many negatives in the future... by reading your feedback a lot of people have given you a good review with a BUT in it because they are afraid you will resond with a negative. SOME ebayers take pride in their feedback score.

Forum members who have had poor transactions instead of bleating on about it why not give golfnutz the reason you are not impressed on here and we could all help him improve his serivice!!!