cam question

Discussion in 'Engines' started by mat, Aug 3, 2005.

1. octane Forum Junkie

Fab has a VR^ nothing else matters...

2. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

And he had a diesel before...... :lol:

Oh, and he's gay and he likes little boys. [:s] [:s] [:x]

3. octane Forum Junkie

gutted :lol:

4. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Yes. That's what he does to them afterwards. He guts them. And wears their cut-off faces as a mask, to entice more little boys to come and "play"..... [:|]

5. octane Forum Junkie

Jesus the boys pure sick. [xx(]

6. MAT

mat Forum Member

cock to be honest

7. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

Excellent bey you're well chuffed eh :)

Do you live anywhere near Bracknell, as I have one of them digital gas testers if you need to tweak the CO% ;)

8. FABVR6 Forum Member

im not being a cock, im stating a good point, why would you want to spend silly money on a car like that for performance when you could buy a faster car and would prob spend far less! insurance isnt a problem usually if you shop around! but seriously 8vs only produce goodish power if loads and loads of money is spent!

9. Phil

Phil Forum Member

You are acting a bit silly tbh. I've seen a few of your posts like this, and if you remember when you had your red mk3... were people ripping the sh*t out of you? No!! That car was plenty less desirable than Mat's. :lol:
    Want me to start saying that my car is better than yours etc???? Would you like that??? Remember, this forum would never be here if it wasn't for the 8V, so calm down and post helpful replies, or you'll be wondering why you are suspended. ;)
    Edited by: Phil

10. MAT

mat Forum Member

y thank you sir [:D]

at the end of the day, yes i agree it is stupid spending loads out on a 8v..... thus..........

my weber was 15, fitted myself
    my cam was 20, fitted myself.

im only asking all these questions so i dont have to go get a garage to fit it for about 8000000000 trillion 00000000000 billion

OK :thumbup:

11. rubjonny

Wow you've spent a FORTUNE on that eh :lol:

Hows it drive tho, any quicker?

12. MAT

mat Forum Member

the weber made alot of difference when set up perfect and rejeted.

the cam made a nice improvment for 20, acceleration is better. :)

13. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

No, you're being a complete cock. I'm not a fan of Mat myself, but your attitude sucks dogs dicks.
    The VR6 is not the be-all and end-all of engines. Plenty of 16v's would leave your car choking on it's own vomit at the side of the road, with minimal cash spent.
    Mat spent buttons, on a Gti cam. Makes his car a bit faster. Where is the problem with that?
    You seem to be sitting on a very, very high horse for someone who was driving a dead slow and stop diesel not so long ago..... would you like a ladder to get off that horse, or can you do it yourself? :clap:

14. rubjonny

out of, sails, wind :clap::lol:

15. FABVR6 Forum Member

WEN THE HEL DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY VR6 BEING VERY FAST???? ALL I AM SAYING IS IF YOU WANT POWER THEN DONT SPEND MONEY ON A 8V ENGINE ! GET A 16V OR SOMTHING! I HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID MY VR6 IS SHOCKINGLY FAST! THIS FORUM IS GETTING SO DAMN CRAP THESE DAYS

16. FABVR6 Forum Member

i have never said my car is better than his, i never posted about how to make my td go fast as it was a 8v td! designed to go slow and just work basicly. if you bothered to read my post you would understand i am making a point of helping him by saying if you want speed then spend money on somthing else as a 8v engine isnt there for big performance! a 16v engine on the other hand is reacts more to performance mods etc!

17. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

How much did he spend? 20? Well fuck me, that's going to break the bank.........
    The price of a half-decent bottle of bourbon, for something that makes your car a lot more fun to drive. Not bad, IMO.
    If you could get the same % power increase from your car for the same you'd be on it like a shot.

I have a bigger set of ladders for that horse of yours, if you're still on it.....

18. FABVR6 Forum Member

erm , no i dont drive fast tbh so anything to alter performance i wouldnt go for!, but he asked in a prev thread what other things he can do to it, so i was mearly trying to help him! This is the worst forum i use and i use 7 vw based forums! most people on here are just rude tbh!

19. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Most people on here are rude to people who act like arseholes. Personally I'm rude to everyone, but I'm one of the exceptions.
    So if you don't drive fast, and aren't interested in altering performance, why did you buy the VR?

20. FABVR6 Forum Member

vr is smooth, reliable, motorway car (which is where i drive 80% of the time) and it was designed as a motorway cruiser! just because somone has a big engined car does not mean they drive fast